The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As much as Lukas annoys me, I liked his performance tonight. Ryan's "I Alone" and Dilana's "Time After Time" were by far the best. My god those were awesome!! :rockon:

This band is looking for a psycho as a lead singer. Dilana and Lukas are doing exactly what is being asked of them along with Storm. Dilana's Time after Time was amazing, I would buy it. And Lukas did a great job of changing up Bittersweet Symphony. Storm was just nuts, Toby is a wannabe, he might make the top 6 if he is lucky.

If the other girls or guys wonder what the band wants, the panel should say "see those 3, do what they are doing"

He miscalculated his performance a bit this week, but I think Magni's a dark horse in this though, so I wouldn't count him out yet either.

Man, I was shocked to see Patrice do Radiohead tonight, that's one band I thought I'd never see covered on one of these shows...can U2 be far behind? :)

I was shocked they let Phil go tonight. Hello Zyita (sp?) Send her home. I can't stand her voice, she never does what they suggest....I could go on.

I really think it's between Luckas and Dilana. I really liked Toby in the begining, but he is starting to bore me.

I was reading elsewhere that Phil had given a newspaper interview where he said he was on the show for the exposure and that he didn't really want to be in Supernova - he sucked anyway, but I think this is really why he was let go over Zayra last night, Supernova was really pissed off at that.

Also, I forgot Marty did Creep last year so I shouldn't be surprised that Patrice did My Iron Lung, still I was surprised. :)

^Interesting. Bad career move - Phil!

Couldn't watch the show this week, but watched the performances on the rockstar/Supernova website. Thought Magni did very well.

Lukas is very good but seems to be the wrong type for the group. He seems like he is wrapped up into more of a different kind of punk image than the rest of the band's image. I just don't see it as a good fit. It's hard to describe & I know they'll all get better with time. He just gives me the impression that he's mostly flash and too immature to be leading an established group.

Dilana's a contender. She knows how to perform, and I like her attitude. But everytime I hear her, I think that she must be a heavy smoker. Her voice sounds not too far different than my great aunt's that has been smoking for over 50 years.

Toby needs to work on his presence some more. He looked like some guy from down the street this week. Zayra, Dana, Storm need to go. They shouldn't have been there to start with.

Missed last night's show. I'm surprised that Phil got eliminated, but I do agree that he needed to get the boot sooner rather than later. Guess I'll read the recaps to see what happened. :D

Because I can't say this often enough - I absolutely LOVE Dilana. She could sing the phone book, and I woud still be enchanted. :lol:

I gotta say the backup band on this show is fantastic. They rock !!

They're really good. Maybe they ought to check the band out for vocal talent. :giggle:

For anyone who didn't watch tonights show here is what some of the songs will be tomorrow:

Higher Ground (steavie wonder) - Patrice

Celebrity Skin (Hole) - ?

Change (David Bowie) - Storm

8675309/Jenny - Zayra

Santeria (Sublime) - Josh

That was all I caught.

one4u2 said:
Dear god please get rid of Zayra :yikes:

:yes: :yes:

One of my mates has a feeling that Gilby really wants her gone, but the other two are out-voting him cos they think she's hot :hmm: :yikes:

Zayra should go, but I think we'll be shocked again & she'll be allowed to stay for another week. :huh:

Zayra should not go.

she should not get the gig.

but, she is great for ratings and the guys seem to enjoy watching
whatever performance she brings each week

the gal that got, "don't you forget about me" so wrong is in trouble

and toby does not bring that much

Zayra may be bottom 3
but she won't go

Dana was't going to make it to the end. Somebody must be voting for Zayra - even though she can't sing. :giggle:

I think the supernova guys must be serious about Magni - to fly his family out (or maybe they want to spark the competition with a little jealousy?) :shrug:

Who told Gilby he could sing? He was horrible and made Dilana's performance last night her worst one to date.

Lukas and Magni were awesome. So was Storm. I thought Patrice did pretty good.

My bottom 3 are Zayra, Jill and Josh. I hope they keep Zayra and get rid of either Jill or Josh first.

I think last night had some of the best performances so far. Dilana, Magni and Storm were my favourites. As much as I hate Lukas's personality, last night he was fantastic. If he continues to sing that way, he'll probably win it.

I agree with the initial bottom three, and am hoping that Zayra will get eliminated. She is interesting to watch, that's for sure, but the girl's gotta go.

SPOILER!!!!!!

Bottom three:

Jill
Josh
Ryan

Jill and Josh are BOTH going home! The rest of them get to go to Vegas with the band this week.

I really was surprised that Patrice wasn't in the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom