The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed it - who got the boot?

(Please let it be Zayra, please let it be Zayra, please let it be Zayra.)

Chris got the boot tonight. I totally understand why they cut him, but I thought his performance tonight was really good.

I was hoping they'd cut Zayra, but I'm sure they'll do it eventually. I thought the fact that she REPEATED the song that put her into the bottom 3 would automatically cut her. Zayra didn't even bother to do something different, and was asking them to teach her how to do things, which really blew my mind. Plus, I think she's a terrible singer. She obviously knows nothing about the guys and their bands. She even freely admitted she has none of their albums. :tsk:

I guess they're keeping her because she's batshit crazy and brings the drama. I also loved how they kept cutting to her during Jill's performance. :lol: She looked so pissed off!

ThoraSEB said:
Chris got the boot tonight. I totally understand why they cut him, but I thought his performance tonight was really good.

I was hoping they'd cut Zayra, but I'm sure they'll do it eventually. I thought the fact that she REPEATED the song that put her into the bottom 3 would automatically cut her. Zayra didn't even bother to do something different, and was asking them to teach her how to do things, which really blew my mind. Plus, I think she's a terrible singer. She obviously knows nothing about the guys and their bands. She even freely admitted she has none of their albums. :tsk:

I guess they're keeping her because she's batshit crazy and brings the drama. I also loved how they kept cutting to her during Jill's performance. :lol: She looked so pissed off!

My thoughts exactly :lol:.

Man was I pissed when Zayra said she wasn't familiar with any of the guys' music. Do your homework doofus! :mad:

Zayra is as good as gone from day one. You're right Thora, it's the drama that is keeping her there for now. I want to know the story on the talent agent(s) that found most of the group. :slant:

I don't even remember which one Chris is. Oh well. Once they weed out most of them, I should be able to keep them straight. :wink:

that chick dilana is well how shall i put this!!
a dike!!
dont tell me you dont see and hear it!! its so obvious!!
all the power to her but she is a rug muncher!! hello lol

Shaun, I can't say what I want to say to you because I'd prefer not to be banned, so I'll stick with this:

Take a hike.

shaun vox said:
that chick dilana is well how shall i put this!!
a dike!!
dont tell me you dont see and hear it!! its so obvious!!
all the power to her but she is a rug muncher!! hello lol

Shaun, a post like that is just plain rude and uncalled for. I suggest you tone it down a bit.

Anyone see tonights show? Thay picked there songs for tomorow night. I am so sick of Lukas. I liked him at first but now.
He doesn't care what song he gets, but then complains about it when he gets stuck with the last one. :rolleyes:

We seem to not get that episode here, pray tell, what songs are going to be sung tomorrow? :wink: .

And yeah, Lukas is a dickhead :| .

Lukas is sing "let's spend the night together" Rolling Stones

Patrice is sing "Helter Skelter"

The guy that sang "She talks to angels" on the first episode is singing "come as you are" I think.

I think you can watch it on the rockstar web site.

They must have gotten a deal on Nirvana songs for this show.:wink:

I hope when people see this New Year's performance with the winner, it isn't gonna be a tribute band with covers of Motley Crue,GNR, and Metallica songs. Since I doubt they will have "hits", well, maybe one.:wink:

Last edited:
Bono's Betty said:
Lukas is sing "let's spend the night together" Rolling Stones

Patrice is sing "Helter Skelter"

The guy that sang "She talks to angels" on the first episode is singing "come as you are" I think.

I think you can watch it on the rockstar web site.

Cheers :up: :D

Yeah there's a hell of a lot of Nirvana on the show!

I like Lucas :reject:
First JD, now him - must be a lot of untapped talent (and arrogance!) in Toronto...

Dave Navarro and Tommy Lee seemed to be holding up pretty well considering the former and his wife announced their split this week and Pam Anderson announced she's getting married...

see ya later Jenny!!

I think Lukas is arrogant but talented. His performance last night was really good. My top 3 are Lukas, Dilana, Toby.

I think I'm not going to bother with this show. I watched most of last night and could not stand anyone I saw. Even Dilana, who I liked at first.

So Jenny went byebye eh, excellent :wink: .

I think my main problem with Lukas is that I can never understand what he's saying, and that always hinders my enjoyment of a performance :yes:.

The rockers left are:

Dana
Dilana
Jill
Josh
Lukas
Magni
Patrice
Phil
Ryan
Storm
Toby
Zayra

It's pretty clear that several of these never really had a chance. Again, I think Supernova has picked 1 or 2 serious contenders before the show began & filled the rest of the slots with "show material".

^I can't take Lukas seriously. All I see is Eddie Munster with wild hair. :crazy:

SunBloc said:

It's pretty clear that several of these never really had a chance. Again, I think Supernova has picked 1 or 2 serious contenders before the show began & filled the rest of the slots with "show material".

Could be.

I do think they know who they are going to pick.

I can't take Lukas seriously. All I see is Eddie Munster with wild hair.

:lmao: I don't think he is good looking or anything, I just think he can preform great. He seems like a true "rock star".

I think I'm not going to bother with this show. I watched most of last night and could not stand anyone I saw. Even Dilana, who I liked at first.

I know what you mean about Dilana, her performances are all starting to look and sound the same to me, but I still think she will be one of the last to go or win.

I think it will come down to Lukas vs Dilana vs Storm

They are rocker material and can capture the attention of an audience. Everyone else sucks..............:wink:

Back
Top Bottom