The New "Rockstar" Reality Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: I think it will be Lukas or Toby.

I really liked Toby's first performance but then he lost me until the last couple shows. I would really like to see Lukas win it though.

I know my guy won't win (Tommy just isn't feeling him), so I'm hoping it will be Toby (still voting Magni though just to screw with the order). Probably will be Lukas winning though.

Last edited:
Anyone watch tonights?

I think it is going to be between Lukas and Dilana or Lukas and Toby. I really think Lukas should get it though.

I'm pretty sure it will end up being between Toby and Lukas. I'm hoping that Toby will win.

I hated how American Idol it seemed like tonight. Too many signs in the audience. :tsk: It just is weird to see all that when before there were never any signs or anything.

Why on god's good earth did Ryan get a friggin car?! That was ridiculous.

Despite that, it was a good show, and I enjoyed all the performances. :)

Seeing that this is only the second episode I've seen, I preferred Toby and Dilana. Not a Lukas fan. Didn't do anything for me. 'Hush' was alright and Magni's second song was forgettable, like the judges said. :shrug:

I just don't get the Lukas (the constrictor) thing. I can never understand a word he says. How could you ever sing along when you can't make out the words. Also he looks like a banty rooster the way he walks around the stage. I just don't get it. I really don't.

Yeah, so last night... I'm so smitten with my summer tv love Magni that I will pass by him for a sec... :) Thought Dilana did excellent tonight - not really liking her original but it was better to me tonight, and she was pretty stunning on Roxanne, her boyfriends didn't add much to it, but it was fun seeing everyone join together.

So maybe Toby does not have this wrapped up, he was slightly off somehow last night. His original was the only one that did not improve for me from last week to this week.

Lukas - will never get him or like the sound of his voice, plus while I like Coldplay I hate Fix You, so...

Perhaps Dilana is gonna win this after all, but now I'm all confused. :)

Magni - While I thought he rocked Fire a teensy bit more, he was more there on both songs than last week and he got me going tonight with Hush. And I do remember the lines - and the guitar riffs - from his original, thankyouverymuch punk ass Tommy Lee. You too Gilby (Jason's cool peeps).

Kinda torn about checking out the spoilers later for tonight. :hmm:

It is hard to say who'll win - it's so subjective.

If I were SN, I would've looked hard for the singer(s) that were able to build a camaraderie with the House Band (SN's stand-in), didn't piss off the entire country for a relatively large portion of the competition, had a similar venue/style, and above all a KILLER voice. But again, it's a very subjective decision, and it is Supernova making it. :giggle:

SunBloc said:
It is hard to say who'll win - it's so subjective.

If I were SN, I would've looked hard for the singer(s) that were able to build a camaraderie with the House Band (SN's stand-in), didn't piss off the entire country for a relatively large portion of the competition, had a similar venue/style, and above all a KILLER voice. But again, it's a very subjective decision, and it is Supernova making it. :giggle:

Agreed. :wink:

:up: Anyone going to watch the new Survivor? Starts tomorrow night! :wink:

Last edited:
Definitely. There can be arguments made for each of them winning, at this point. It all depends on the direction that SN wants to take. The only one I still don't like is Toby. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I was hoping to be blown away this week by Karma Police - his reality ep version gave me chills - but the performance version, not so much.

I've examined and overanalyzed clues from SN's comments, the editing, their performances, and I've only resulted in driving myself crazy. I'm fairly certain that Magni won't win, but as for the other three, I have no idea who will take this. I should probably just chill and wait for tonight. :wink:

What Sun Bloc and Pop Artist said. :up:

I voted about 15 times for Magni last night. He doesn't have a chance of winning this thing, but i wanted to let the powers-that-are know that someone really enjoyed his performances. I, personally, think he had a lot of charisma and a great rock voice.

I want to write a journal entry about my feelings later today or tomorrow, but I am going to miss this show very much, to the point of tears. That's sounds ridiculous, I know, but I will miss seeing Magni, Storm, Toby, even our drama queen Dilana (who was great last night, IMHO). I really enjoyed this show, and hope it will be available in a DVD set.

BIG SPOILER - Highlight if you want the final order:

4. Magni
3. Toby (also in Bottom 2)
2. Dilana

And the winner is...

LUKAS

My sister just told me who won, this quote from Homer sums up how I'm feeling:

"Urge to kill rising"

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom