The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
The end of my day sucked.

I feel pretty much like this :|.
:( sorry

All I can say is thank goodness for lake effect snow and vendors showing up! Yes, I said thank goodness for snow.........
The threat of snow made people stay home......the east side got 4-5 inches, we got a dusting. Plus a vendor that never comes on a Wed., showed up. She was able to help customers find merch and answer their questions while I was ringing........I survived! :hyper: Grammys!!!!!!

Kariann said:
The end of my day sucked.

I feel pretty much like this :|.

:hug:

for you
55fb7225.jpg

f80eac58.jpg

Last edited:
Best Rock album!

I have to say, Edge just displayed why if I have to pick a favorite in the band its him. The few times I have met him he is the most down to earth and I think he just showed that again.

My great aunt just called me to say that she was happy to finally see what U2 looked like. She said they were dressed very nice and looked like polite, nice young men :cute:

arw9797 said:
My great aunt just called me to say that she was happy to finally see what U2 looked like. She said they were dressed very nice and looked like polite, nice young men :cute:

:cute:

They are polite nice men!

My Mom: I bet they dont win.
Me: :rolleyes:
My Mom: Oh they did
Me::D I figured they had this one in the bag!

My Mom:The other 2 don't talk much do they?

Kariann said:
All I can say is that if they dont get album of the year I hope it goes to anyone but Mariah.

She wont, its going to be Kanye, U2 or Paul. My prediction, really going out on a limb I know! :laugh: :wink:

arw9797 said:
they don't know in advance who wins

Somebody does. I like Paul, but the guy is kind of arrogant. Look at the whole deal with Live8. I just think it would be odd for him to perform unless he had a fairly good idea he was going to win.

I could be completely wrong of course. :wink:

On a :nerd: note I actually knew what roller coaster was playing on the screen when Paul played Helter Skelter. :reject:

there was a roller coaster? :huh: I think I was too busy looking at the Edge-like guitar on stage :love:

and I hope you are wrong about the award! :wink: I need another U2 speech tonight :drool:

zoney! said:
did I miss U2 perform?
I think we both did...damn detour. :grumpy:

It'll be downloadable later, I'm sure...I'll have it on dvd for you for my birthday. :wink:

arw9797 said:
there was a roller coaster? :huh: I think I was too busy looking at the Edge-like guitar on stage :love:

and I hope you are wrong about the award! :wink: I need another U2 speech tonight :drool:

Yes, I'm probably one of the few that even noticed it. :reject:

Arent U2 up for a few more for Sometimes? Or have those already been announced beforehand?

I'm happy they got best rock album, I just dont see Bomb winning album of the year. The Grammys are as political as they are about which is actually the best. Paul showed up, he is a living legend. I wont be shocked if he wins.

Blue Room said:
On a :nerd: note I actually knew what roller coaster was playing on the screen when Paul played Helter Skelter. :reject:
:giggle:

I turned it on as Chaos & Creation started and called my mom in and she went VERY Pleba.

"Look at his body after all these years! Mic Jagger looked like an anorexic drug addict the other night and look at My Paul! He always has the best pianos! Oh, there's his cute little butt!"
~My Mom

:yikes:

Schmeg said:

:giggle:

I turned it on as Chaos & Creation started and called my mom in and she went VERY Pleba.

"Look at his body after all these years! Mic Jagger looked like an anorexic drug addict the other night and look at My Paul! He always has the best pianos! Oh, there's his cute little butt!"
~My Mom

Back
Top Bottom