The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

That is the worst!

I was really tired today so I was very chatty to keep myself awake. I think I was getting on people nerves. :shifty:

It really is. It goes against the basic common sense requirements of a seminar/meeting. You should break at least 1 time each hour or people lose focus on what is being said/taught.

Today was a test seminar that we may present to the teams down the road. Guess what my criticism was on the feedback form! :laugh:

Blue Room said:

It really is. It goes against the basic common sense requirements of a seminar/meeting. You should break at least 1 time each hour or people lose focus on what is being said/taught.

Today was a test seminar that we may present to the teams down the road. Guess what my criticism was on the feedback form! :laugh:

I have no idea! :wink:

Kelly....if you have some sort of secret password for getty images, can you get this picture without the watermark? It's # 56791350 :sexywink: Thanks!

Blue Room said:

History lesson :hyper: :nerd: :laugh:

:hmm: Maybe I should send an email gift to a couple Randooomers in honor of the Grammys and Schmegs birthday. :eyebrow: :wink:
Yes...yes you should! :hyper:

Good morning from MSP!

I am off to meetings, and then this afternoon off to Boston for less than 12 hours!

:ohmy:

:rockstartravel:

Last edited:
i know a girl, a girl called party...

I've been told I need to be in bed early tonight, because I will be on an early-ass flight in the morning. :sigh:

One lucky Randoomer might get a piece of my birthday cake tonight!

I need to get dressed and then my mom is taking me out for lunch! :love:

Cosmic Tidbit
The Moon moves into Leo tonight. This will make a late night out with friends a memorable evening. If you are on a blind date or just getting to know a special someone, watch the excitement build. Would you ever write a screenplay based on a date?
:hmm:

FYI: When you sign up for radio e-mail lists and register on various message boards you'll never ever post at, you get LOTS of Happy Birthday e-mails.

sort of out of office

:D Thanks Fah!

I'm going to have some more birthday cake in a few minutes. :drool:

Edit: After cake I'll be leaving for Boston, where I too will spend less than 12 hours and then heading somewhere else! Not sure what internet connection and timeframes will be like, but I will be available via phone if anyone feels the burning need to get in touch with me. :wink:

:wave: Have a good weekend everyone! Thanks for the birthday wishes here and elsewhere! :hug:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
Kelly....if you have some sort of secret password for getty images, can you get this picture without the watermark? It's # 56791350 :sexywink: Thanks!

a9f557d5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom