The New Morrissey single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any Morrissey fans in the Austin area, too?

He's doing SXSW this year.

he's touring europe (orjust the uk, i can't remember) with tiger army!

tiger army should cover "the loop" when they open those shows :hmm:

hmmm...was expecting a lot more. not a bad song, but doesn't pack anywhere near the punch that Irish Blood, English Heart did when I first heard it.

Still looking forward to this in a big way. Tony Visconti & Ennio Morricone? I'm SO there.

Not bad. His last album was stellar and I haven't seen him live since the early 90's. Excited for the new album and tour.

No spare tickets..
I am from Belgium myself and wanted to go to see him in Manchester (a friend of mine lives there) but no luck..
I saw him last tour 2 times in London (Royal festival Hall and Earls court) and both times it was fantastic!!
Luckily I got tickets for Amsterdam..

I've got tickets for Dublin. He's playing a very small place, so I'm extremely exited about it... Thank god I'm not going in the Netherlands, where he is playing at the Heineken Music Hell for 5.500 people... :madspit:

I know.. It's too big and I highly doubt it will be sold out
I am still hoping for a gig in Belgium..
hopefully the AB in Brussels (about 2.000 people). That would be cool.. It's the best venue for a concert in Belgium

But I am guessing he will be doing the Werchter Festival as he is also playing Rock Am Ring and apperently also Pinkpop.
Which is a shame because Mozzer is at his best in those small venues..

Back
Top Bottom