the new flaming lips album has leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blew my fucking mind. still processing. I love the two epic tracks, and Mr. Ambulance Driver.

Really great, and completely different from Yoshimi and Soft Bulletin. Far more psychedelic than I anticipated. This should be listened to as an experience, don't put it on in the background. Feel free to partake of controlled substances.

The Lips are very hit and miss with me. Some of there stuff is obviousley brilliant, but some of it seems to miss the mark. Of course that is what I used to say about radiohead before I came to appreciate their brilliance.

Having my first listen right now, really love what I'm hearing. It's a trip so far.

I've decided 'Free Radicals' is the coolest song I've heard in a really long time.

I can dig some up. They'll almost certainly be in .rar though.

What's your email

I just got the leak and all I can say is that it is truly excellent, I am a particular fan of The WAND, Pompeii Am Gotterdammerung, Free Radicals and just really all of it!

blimey, never heard any Flaming Lips but I like what's being said here! I think I'll wait for the record still, never really liked listening to leaked stuff, sort of takes the fun out of it for me! :huh:

i am one of those people that became a fan of the flaming lips last two albums (soft bulletin and yoshimi) and never got around to further exploit their back catalogue. both albums are exceptionally good.

i have dl the new album and even though it is quite good and enjoyable at times, i doubt i will consider it a masterpiece like its predessors. of course, it will take months to make final judgment though. the new 'style' in which the songs are performed needs some getting used to, but more important, at first listen it seems that the songs itself are not as strong as for instance 'race for the prize' or 'fight test'.

furthermore: does 'the w.a.n.d.' remind anyone elso of 'dirty day'?? (the riff)

Back
Top Bottom