The new Britney Spears movie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by PrincessBadgirl:
But I'm curious as to who could be worse than Britney at this point in musical history.
confused.gif

Maybe Christina... or Jessica... or Mandy...
But wait- aren't they all the same person?

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Why are you criticizing us for not liking Britney? Is the whole world supposed to like her? If so, that's news to me and a lot of other women AND MEN on campus who can't stand her music. Yes, even some men can't stand her. Does that mean they're JEALOUS of her. No. Just because you want to be Britney doesn't mean I want to be her. I happen to like who I am. If you're so uncomfortable with yourself that you'd rather be another person then that's your problem. Leave me out of it. I think her movie looks like every other boring, stupid teen movie ever made. YOu know what I hate, I HATE people accusing me of being something when they don't even know me. You say, "What has she ever done to you to make you hate her? You've never even met her." Well, I'm assuming neither have you. So how can you tell that her "sweet" act isn't fake? I like Alicia Keys, I like Jewel, I like Shakira, I don't like Britney. So what?

Originally posted by bonovista:
My 7 year old son wanted me to tell all of you to please stop insulting his future wife.

Yep..A long time ago, when he was 4 he told me he would marry her one day.
rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry to your son, I'm really talking about Britney's alter egos mandy moore, jessica simpson, willa ford, hoku, and christina.

But gah! This topic stinks now because people can't have an opinion about celebrities without being branded jealous and in need of psychotherapy. But why psychotherapy? I'm a perfectly sane individual with sane opinions about the world and the people in it- especially the people that rise above the rest of us average people. After all these elevated people put themselves in the spotlight for cheers and jeers these people couldn't function without a certain degree of criticism. Not everyone in the world is gonna like everyone, accept it and move on.

But a question to the defenders here, do you like every celebrity? Do have only good things to say about everyone? Do you ever have a conflicting opinion of your own? Do you feel that its your personal duty to speak highly of people who don't even know your name and may not even care to know you at all?
confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom