The New Bo Bice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

desire25

The Fly
Bo Bice new cd See The Light is friggin' fantastic. I listened to samplings from his new album See The Light on wal-mart, amazon, i-tunes as well as watched repeatedly songs he played in his recent concert at Cumming, GA where he and his band (new members) wowed the crowd. Bo is now on an indie label he put up with Strat Art , called Sugarmoney/StratArt. My very favorites are See The light (the title album) - the sound of this is just uniquely sultry even bluesy. The rest from three surgeries (yup three in 18 mos that's what I saw on one interview clip) did him good!

You can watch several of these on you..be. Go search for American Blood, Cumming (this one is going to be a classic anthem, Springsteenish, U2ish vibe), I'm Gone Cumming, See The Light Cumming, Witness Cumming. The videos were taken by kristicap and bolisa. Check out their other list of videos taken at Cumming. The fans have been raving about this - this is the real Bo finally. Ok I just asked a friend to buy me and send me one soon before Walmart runs out of it. It's sold there exclusively, the physical cd that is.

I forgot to mention that American Blood was not included in the album as initially thought of. I think there may be bigger plans for this which has not yet been disclosed.

And there's this one where he received a special gift from the fans, an especially made exact replica of a Fender guitar used by Jimi Hendrix in Monterrey which he burned during the concert. Watch Bo's reaction and get ready with your own Kleenex. Find it here: yo..tube..com/watch?v=UOtA2ST0d4c

or search for Bo Bice gift. There are a number of videos posted.

I absolutely loved him on "American Idol", and thought he deserved to win over Carrie Underwood. I was disappointed the AI people got him for his first album. It was pretty crappy. I've listened to the samples of his new album on iTunes, and I'm really digging it! It's got a great classic rock vibe; it's reminiscient of Lynyrd Skynyrd. I'm definitely going to be downloading it soon.

Oops sorry bout that. Just can't paste the entire link so I thought of typing the tags. But yeah worst named city.

i loved Bo on AI (and i'm from australia) they used to run it on tv here , no one has ever heard of him here though, i will go a searching for his new stuff, the man is :combust:

I heard a couple of minute-long snippets on a website yesterday. His music isn't up my alley, but good for him for being able to make music he wants to, instead of the cookie-cutter pop stuff they made him do on his first CD.

I went over to his myspace (just search for his name) and the entire songs are now there for listening and purchase. I'm digging a lot of them, it's definitely not pop, but more southern rock and some blues. So far I'm liking I'm Gone and See The Light and of course Witness which is on Yahoo videos.

Back
Top Bottom