The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If any of the above teams win their respective Leagues this season (well, maybe Forest) I will...

Well I'm not quite willing to do anything but mark my words, they won't.

yertle-the-turtle said:
If any of the above teams win their respective Leagues this season (well, maybe Forest) I will...

oh but they will eric...

....who's eric??? i don't even know

i hope west ham get relegated with zero points

i hate west ham

i also hate birmingham city and spurs

thats my thought for tonight girls and boys.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Can't see Forest doing anything unless they get a decent striker.
Our strike force is, to put it bluntly, crap.
Forest need a back up goal keeper as well.

Forests signings so far have been good though (well, for League One level anyway), so I have faith.

Hopefully the mutton molesters (Derby County) £40m debt will force them to sell their better players for peanuts and get relegated...

Also hope Sheffield United do crap next season (unlikely) and I get to laugh at Man Utd again (in particular, Cristiano "the ballerina" Ronaldo) when they win nothing.

hedgehog, you can have darius vassell off us if you want? i sure as hell don't want to see that waste of space starting up front for us next season

and your comment about Man United won't sit well with our Aardvark :wink:

1stepcloser said:
hedgehog, you can have darius vassell off us if you want? i sure as hell don't want to see that waste of space starting up front for us next season

and your comment about Man United won't sit well with our Aardvark :wink:
We'll take Vassell is you take Marlon "I can't be arsed" King and Alan "Burger King" Rogers from us.:D
If you think that DV is a bad striker, just wait until you see those clowns perform on the pitch... and costing us a fortune in wages whilst they rot in reserves until we find someone dumb enough to buy them...:(

David Johnson was shocking for us last season, but I hope Megson doesn't get rid of him and DJ sorts himself out because on his day, he is a superb striker.

The Johnson of old (2002-2004) would fire us up the league no problem, the Johnson of last season would just miss open goals from one yard out... :(

As for Ipswich, in the match against them at the City Ground was the only time I saw Forest play well last season, still couldn't win though.:(

And when we started winning games and looked like we could escape the relegation zone, we go to Ipswich and get pissed on 6-0 and then Forest just rolled over and died until the end of the season...:huh:

Aardvark747 said:
My first post in the new thread....and it still isnt August yet!!!!:sad:

it's going to be ok muffin. august will come soon enough. :laugh:

what a fucking crap title this thread has. there's a better chance of me winning the premiership then the pool. CHELSEA CHAMPIONS 2005/2006!!!!!! :applaud:

hey caragriff :wave: nice to see another chelsea supporter in here. :D

Marlon king and david johnson were both quite good on championship manager if my memory serves me correctly:hmm:

my sunday 6-a-side team got thumped 5-1 last week yet i still think i'd do a better job up front than darius vassell. :madspit:

only about a month to go now till the start of the new season. anyone here know what date it all kicks off again?

Chelsea are going to win the Premiership again and as this is my first ever post in here, I have to let known I'm a Celtic supporter ableit not a secterian one, Strachan may serve us well............:wink:

the rockin edge said:

I know the feeling:sad:

and whats with all the chelsea fans in here:huh:

there's not that many...i think if i'm correct there are only 4 maybe 5 of us at most that have posted here.

Back
Top Bottom