The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay...instructions....

Go to the previously mentioned website http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account if you do not already have one. After filling in all the details asked for you can proceed to create your team using the transfer points system explained on the site.

Once you have created your team click on 'Leagues' in the side panel and look for 'Join a Private League'

In the box enter the code 147326-34414

you are now a fully fledged participant to the Interference League!! :hyper: :hyper:

good luck peeps, i have sent out invites to those of you whose e-mails i have, but you do not need an invitation to join, just the code mentioned above. See you there!!

Mullen4Prez said:
Do we still get to play in the normal league? princey whats your team?

yes you can play in 6 leagues i think this is just a private league where we can easily measure our own achievements against one another for some friendly competition :wink:

my team is Princey's Posse -youll see in our league cos at the mo its the only one there :)

the last thing you need is a new striker. it would be more appropriate to invest in players to replace your aging midfield.

Aardvark747 said:

so THIS is how you welcome me back?!:rant:

:wink:

oh stop it....you know i adore you....welcome back. :hug::sexywink:

Originally posted by Palace_Hero

Off topic, but I saw Doves last Thursday. :drool:

:drool:

am jealous. saw them for the first time this past may and they blew me away. definately my fav band.

i :heart: doves!!!!!!

Zidane and Makalele have announced they are both coming out of international retirement to help France's push towards World Cup glory.

they can bring back whoever they like, they won't defeat the mighty England :wink:

Owen going to Utd, was a pretty bad idea.

If he goes, he's doing what Rooney did and "giving up his birth right"

But I think when he was sold first time around Madrid got a bargain....and theyve made a profit by doubling his price :yes:

1stepcloser said:
Zidane and Makalele have announced they are both coming out of international retirement to help France's push towards World Cup glory.

they can bring back whoever they like, they won't defeat the mighty England :wink:

:wink: indeed, france have sucked a large amount lately

bono_gal said:
Owen going to Utd, was a pretty bad idea.

If he goes, he's doing what Rooney did and "giving up his birth right"

But I think when he was sold first time around Madrid got a bargain....and theyve made a profit by doubling his price :yes:

:rolleyes: what do you want him to do, sit on the bench at madrid for another season? If he comes to utd he'll play more and be playing and training with mr rooney which is very good for England. Considering your club has said they are not interested in him I don't see why you should care where he goes :shrug:

the rockin edge said:

:rolleyes: what do you want him to do, sit on the bench at madrid for another season? If he comes to utd he'll play more and be playing and training with mr rooney which is very good for England. Considering your club has said they are not interested in him I don't see why you should care where he goes :shrug:

Not me that cares.

But if you knew the uproar that Rooneys departure caused in this city, you'll know owen isnt in for a good time!

1stepcloser said:

oh great. i wish maka wouldn't go back. we need him too much and our back up for him (ie scotty parker) is gone. hopefully they won't make it past teh qualifiers and we won't have to worry.

he'll get the obligatory boos from the everton crowd but i'm sure he won't even be able to hear it over the manure fans booing rio. :giggle:

fans that boo players for that aren't true fans, so he doesn't play for your club anymore :shrug: big deal, players move around all the time, get over it

[directed at fans who give players crap about transfers]

Back
Top Bottom