The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Good riddance anyway. Like you say, he was pretty poor last season...any info on who would fill his shoes if he were to go?

Fabregas?

I think Pires may be next to go.

edit: Also forgot to mention that Vieira once said he'd never play again in Itay because of what happened to him the last time he was there (with Milan, wasn't it?) when Mihajlovic racially abused him...I guess a few mil extra can change your mind quickly, eh?

Last edited:
New City Away:
splash_away0506_14.jpg

Bolton Home:
shop-home-L.jpg

Palace Away:
1442_B.jpg

Norwich
0,,10355~554013,00.jpg

Arsenal Numbers:
henry_redcurrant_big.jpg

Villa Home/Away:
0,,10265~560915,00.jpg

Aardvark747 said:
Is this one of the few seasons where WE (UTD) havent changed our kit?!:ohmy: :wink:

yeah ya did. didn't you see the new away kit that i posted a few pages back. the blue and red one????

here it is again anyway...

newkit.jpg

it kinda reminds me of spiderman. :giggle:

it's a scanned pic from the manure mag so it's probably just a glare spot....or he got a bit too exicted standing next to donkey. :wink:

that chelsea pic of john terry looks really strange. makes him look about 100 ft high, towering over the stadium.

i'm not even stoned.

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Hey - that is cool!:cool: I like that kit a lot!

Tho it still comes nowhere near my fave UTD away kit (maybe it was a 3rd strip actually...) the green and gold split shirt.....:drool:

the one from like 95? i remember that, with the string to tie the collars...

my favourite kit was the "retro" L'Pool home and away in 98, the red with the white round collar and the yellow away with the red v-neck :drool:

so viera is off to juve for 13.75 mill. even though he didn't have the best of seasons last year thats still pretty cheap to sell your team captain. :huh:

kinda sucks for arse though cause now even though the midfielders left are really good they are still kids.

Sweet Tart said:
so viera is off to juve for 13.75 mill. even though he didn't have the best of seasons last year thats still pretty cheap to sell your team captain. :huh:

kinda sucks for arse though cause now even though the midfielders left are really good they are still kids.

Some bloody good kids tho!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom