The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry to lower the mood a bit with what i have to say here, but it has to be said....

ive just read that at a game at the weekend between Hull City and QPR, small sections of the Hull fans were seen chanting to the away fans 'Youre just a town full of bombers' in obvious reference to the recent attacks in London.

I wasn't at the game myself, and although i realise it was only a minority taking part in this despicable act, it does make me thorouhgly ashamed to be a fan of Hull City at this point when we have 'fans' like these and i would like to take the time to apologise on behalf of my club to any QPR fans out there or others offended by the acts (just as i was) to show that we aren't all as small minded as those who behaved as such on Saturday...

peace. :rockon:

Aardvark747 said:

Nah, I hope they do well.

But imagine it as a 'pool fan, finishing 5th and not in the Champions League next season, yet 4 months later, you are, and your local rivals who finished in the top 4 don't get in... that would be sweet, although it would be better if they qualify draw L'pool in the group stages and the last game of the first round, has L'pool already qualified for next round, but everton need 1pt at Goodison to go through and L'pool beat them 4-0... one smiley = :drool:

i just got my centennary kit in the mail today!!!!!!! :hyper:

i am so happy. :faint:

and it's got lamps on the back :drool:

Aardvark747 said:
I'm glad we havent changed our strip this season. Mine is still in date for another year at least!:wink:

i saw someone with the new blue kit on the other day. i didn't realized it was released yet here in canada.

you have the red one????

I reckon he has alienated himself from a lot of fans. I guess no fan on the street can understand why someone who is earning 100k a week wants 120k a week and is willing to annoy a lot of fans over it. Other than pure greed, there isnt any other reason.

I'll be booing him but thats because he's a Man Utd player!!!:D

He was waiting for Madrid or Chelsea to make a move for him and it never materialised.
Previously he has been very good at identifying sinking ships and has managed to move just before things go tits up.

Party Boy said:
I'll be booing him but thats because he's a Man Utd player!!!:D

:lmao:

i plan booing mr ferdinand myself this weekend. and not totally because he's a man utd player...mostly because he's a twat. :p

Back
Top Bottom