The NEW and improved English Football Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mullen4Prez said:
Dunne is out for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest thing about this is that he didn't even get injured in training - he kicked a door 'cause he was pissed off with Joey Barton and now he's out for three months! I bet Stuart Pearce is delighted with him. :lol:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

The funniest thing about this is that he didn't even get injured in training - he kicked a door 'cause he was pissed off with Joey Barton and now he's out for three months! I bet Stuart Pearce is delighted with him. :lol:

:ohmy: What a retard! :laugh: I still luv you dunne!

At last the season is upon us and I can't wait. I've gone Cold Turkey over the close season and tried to keep busy with other things but thank god the football's back.
Everything looks quite tasty for the coming season Premiership, the Championship looks pretty open (unless Palace keep hold of Dowie all season but I can't see it happening) and the Champions League could be won by a bunch of teams.
Not been much attention paid to the International scene but both England's and the Republic of Ireland's groups still have a long way to go, and then we've got the World Cup!:hyper:

I'll be off to the pub to watch the Saints v Wolves match later. Looks like the pick of the days action.

The Sun has a free 2005/06 preview and fixture list today! I'm getting excited!:hyper:

EFC V utd

Sweet Tart said:
he'll get the obligatory boos from the everton crowd but i'm sure he won't even be able to hear it over the manure fans booing rio. :giggle:

This particular fixture just became even more interesting now that the Neville boys will be on oposite sides of the halfway line come kick-off!

Hull City all the way...i can see us finishing safetly in m id-table in our first season in the Championship

Back
Top Bottom