the nectar of the gods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i have found a new love. i went to sonic tonight and tried one of their cream slushes. their lemon berry cream slush is to die for.

okay, a cream slush is delish. it's soft serve with a slush flavour of your choice - like orange, grape, etc. they also have fresh fruit flavour slushes: lime, lemon, lemon berry, etc.

it's like, wow. strawberry can be kind of over-powering, but it's really sweet, so that's good. however, lemon is really mild but is tart. well, you combine the two and you have two beautifully blended flavours. it's not the least bit tart or overpowering, and you can easily taste both fruits. :up:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i believe Sonic is a fast food chain mainly in the South. lol i just found a picture of me holding a giant sonic slush cup.
yeah it is. :laugh:

there's a link for a locator on their site but the link is 404'ing for me. :( but i have a sonic like a mile from my house. :hyper:

now I want a slush :drool:

I haven't tried the cream ones, but I love Lime Slushes and Grape Slushes :heart: :drool:

*considers going to Sonic for breakfast in the morning*

I think the closest Sonic to us is in Modesto, Sicy. And it's almost worth the drive.

I LOOOOVE Sonic slushes. :drool: One of the things I miss about living in Oklahoma.

Oh gawd! why must you torture me so? I went to college in Missouri and there was one by my grocery store. So I would go buy groceries, go get a blue coconut slush and some tater tots and drive home with the windows open. God, I love Sonic. And I sooooo miss it.

Diemen said:
I think the closest Sonic to us is in Modesto, Sicy. And it's almost worth the drive.

That's a long ass drive for a friggin slushie.

Back
Top Bottom