The National

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whaaaat? Awesome. What the hell song are they going to do? Probably "So Far Around the Bend," huh? They did a new one at Dark Was the Night Live over the weekend. It may have been "Karamazov" or "Wake Up Yr Saints," but who knows?

They did "So Far Around the Bend" and it was wonderful. Matt's hair is long. The arrangement on that song is beautiful. They r my fave band.

I probably like Sad Songs better than Boxer as well.

90-Mile Water Wall rules.

I'm listening to 90-Mile Water Wall right now to spite Elfa and support Imperor.

I probably like Sad Songs better than Boxer as well.

90-Mile Water Wall rules.

For me, Sad Songs has a few really awesome songs (Cardinal Song, 90 Mile Water Wall, It Never Happened :up: , Thirsty, Lucky You) But doesnt hold up as well as Boxer as far as being solid start to finish

I'm really glad you couldn't read two posts in front of you for someone saying the exact same thing. Christ. Almighty. What is the world coming to?

Anyway, "Vanderlylle" is some hot shit. I haven't got around to listening to "England" yet.

I saw Jimmy Fallon and ignored the link. Sue me.

Could somebody please post the fallon performance on youtube?
the video on his website cant be viewed outside America!

What song(s) were performed on Jimmy Fallon?

not sure if this is a Bon Iver tune or The National
(either way it sounds great)

YouTube - Bon Iver w/ Matt Berninger: "Big Red Machine" 5/3/09 @ Radio City

2 new tunes, bad quality, but they sound v promising!!

YouTube - The National @ Carnegie Hall 2/3/09 - "Wake Up Your Saints"

YouTube - The National @ Carnegie Hall 2/3/09 - "Karamazov"

Could somebody please post the fallon performance on youtube?
the video on his website cant be viewed outside America!

What song(s) were performed on Jimmy Fallon?

not sure if this is a Bon Iver tune or The National

I didn't realize Hulu can't be seen in other countries. That sucks. They played "So Far Around the Bend." And I think "Big Red Machine" was a cover, although I don't know the original artist. "Karamazov" is great.

I want a new album already.

I'm just doling out some Texahn justice.

It's certainly better than "Keep It Upstairs," but "Santa Clara" is the superior Boxer castoff.

:drool:

I've been listening to The National an awful lot this past week. Recently bought tickets to see them in July too. 3rd show, first time as headliners though. :hyper:

Abel and Mr. November are two songs that have gotten heavy rotation in my car. Great shit.

Back
Top Bottom