"The Musical Acts That Make us Want to Puke" + bands we hate thread (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just go and say it already. i could back up my side of the arguement just as well. or since i'm such a conceeded know-all, i guess i should say i'd be able to back it up better than you.

IWasBored said:
just go and say it already. i could back up my side of the arguement just as well. or since i'm such a conceeded know-all, i guess i should say i'd be able to back it up better than you.

How do you know it's you, IWasParanoid?

:p

meegannie said:

How do you know it's you, IWasParanoid?

:p

logical reasoning based on past events.

and booomcha does deserve an award for that. :up: :lol:

Shortening my name and adding an exclamation point does not constitute a sex change.

I'll take receding hairlines on rockstars for $200.

Suck it Trebek!

I would vote for Headeache for best line of the day in this thread... "I didn't mean to cause you trouble." :lol:

I think I'll take you higher for that one! :kiss:

U2Kitten said:
The hair bands may not be the best quality music ever, but I find them more entertaining, interesting, fun to listen to and fun to drive to. Remember too that I was in high school in the 80's, and that "hair metal" era of music holds a lot of fond memories for me.

Hear hear! Tackiness for the sake of nostalgia :lol: I like all that sappy corny stuff from the 80's - the sappier and cornier, the better :p

Bands we hate

Lets list all the bands we cannot stand......me, I cannot stand Train......and thats just the beginning.......what bands make you want to do this :banghead: ?

been done before, mate :)

and this is the wrong forum for these threads...this should be on the sub-forum bang and clatter

welcome though. we all hate train, so you should feel right at home. :)

Back
Top Bottom