The Most Disturbing Site I've Ever Seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
http://www.freewebs.com/myotisbat/index.htm

Once you see it, you'll understand why.

That freaks me out. It's like the Excorcist meets Poltergeist. Ugh.

My wife's aunt bought my daughter this cute little doll and we put it in the crib with her. One night the baby starts crying so I pick her up and she must have kicked the doll cause it started in with the "Now I lay me down to sleep" psalm and I had no idea the doll talked, so that kinda fucked me up for a bit. No wonder the baby way crying. We made her sleep with devil spawn. I feel awful. I hate that doll to this day.

I wouldn't touch 2 Girls, 1 Cup with a 10 foot pole. :barf:

Something about making baby dolls into a ragtag group of Satanic buddies scares me just a little bit.

I never heard of 2 Girls, 1 Cup. Curiosity got the better of me. I wish it didn't. :barf: :barf: :barf: I turned it off immediately.

Worse than Tubgirl.

No spoken words said:

Oh, GG, the same thing happened to me Wednesday. My sympathies.

I almost puked and I only watched about a second of it. Holy shit...

No spoken words said:

I saw maybe 3 seconds and, like you, almost gagged. Fun times.

People are fucked up. Apparently they start vomiting on each other at one point in the video.

No spoken words said:
By the way, that's the happiest I've ever seen Waters. Nice av.

And, yes, people are beyond fucked up, and thanks to the internet, they can share.

Thanks. :wink: He looks like a total hobo. He's awesome.

Damn you, Al Gore. Damn you.

GibsonGirl said:

People are fucked up. Apparently they start vomiting on each other at one point in the video.

oooh, it sounds horrible. . . . . . . . . but I wanna look . . . . . . but it'll just make me feel sick. . . . . . . . oooh, it's soo hard not to look.:crack:

the worst site I've seen has strange/disgusting piercings and much worse . I'm sure you've all seen people who've split their tongue so it looks kinda like a snake. well you can also split your "man parts" eeewww. they had pictures before, during and after:sick:

it was awful, but I kept clicking next page. . . . . . . I just couldn't stop

cinnaminson said:

it was awful, but I kept clicking next page. . . . . . . I just couldn't stop

Curiosity always wins! We know it's terrible but we look anyway. See, I'm now curious about this strange/disgusting piercing site you mentioned, and actually have Google open. It was the same thing with goatse and tubgirl. As a species, I wish we weren't so damn fascinated with everything. Stuff like this wouldn't exist in that case.

GibsonGirl said:

Curiosity always wins! We know it's terrible but we look anyway. See, I'm now curious about this strange/disgusting piercing site you mentioned, and actually have Google open. It was the same thing with goatse and tubgirl. As a species, I wish we weren't so damn fascinated with everything. Stuff like this wouldn't exist in that case.

Plus, I wouldn't keep burning my hand on the stove. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom