The Moment of Truth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know a lot of people are disgusted by the trend of celebrity exploitation reality shows these days, but these game shows are the ones that tend to make me have irrational rage and disgust.

I really can't say why. They just do.

corianderstem said:
I know a lot of people are disgusted by the trend of celebrity exploitation reality shows these days, but these game shows are the ones that tend to make me have irrational rage and disgust.

Though a part of me thinks that if the contestants were dumb enough to sign up for it, they deserve any humiliation they get, I'm with you on this one.

Diemen said:
Though a part of me thinks that if the contestants were dumb enough to sign up for it, they deserve any humiliation they get.

:yes:

Amusing show, but it has so, so many flaws. Seriously, why does the computer wait about 45 seconds to give us the answer? And we know it's going to be true 99.9% of the time anyway. And there are commercials after seemingly every third question. :sick: Interesting premise, but it's wasted. I can't see this lasting more than a season or two at most. :down:

I thought it would be better then it is, I think it would be better for a loved one to trick them into doing it somehow even thought that is almost impossible, but seriously who signs up for this show??

dumbasses..

Cant believe that guy lied about stuffing his underwear and then went home with 0 money :lmao:

JCOSTER said:
I didn't see the outcome, but how did he go home with now money, he was so close to winning? :huh:

They asked him if when he was modeling he ever stuffed his underwear, he said no and he got it wrong, so he didnt win shit!

I started watching but fell asleep for the last half hour. :yawn:

Can't believe he blew it on that question. :lol: Anybody remember how far he'd gotten?

This dumb show was on tonite instead of last Wednesday. Good grief, did the girl go on the show solely to confess her undying love for her ex?? Sure seems that way. The whole world found out she cheated on her husband and she still has feelings for her ex yet she fucked up on a question asking if she thought she was a good person? :lol: Loser.

Sicy said:
This dumb show was on tonite instead of last Wednesday. Good grief, did the girl go on the show solely to confess her undying love for her ex?? Sure seems that way. The whole world found out she cheated on her husband and she still has feelings for her ex yet she fucked up on a question asking if she thought she was a good person? :lol: Loser.

Oh my goOOodness. I was calling that girl all kinds of tramp starting when she said she takes off her wedding ring while out with the girls, and it just escalated from there. Then her sister tried to bail her out but oops :) Then that last question and she says yes...ooh when she lost I laughed like an idiot. I've only ever caught bits & pieces of the show but that girl was just too much.

It almost looked like the dopey woman's dad knew what was going on.

That's pretty horrible. Using a network tv show to let your husband and the world know that you're gonna leave him and that you cheated on him.

I loved how she got the final question wrong about whether or not she thought she was a good person.

Sicy said:

:lmao: I saw this on the net. She got pretty much pwned, and I laughed. What a loser.

And her husband? Either this entire show is staged, or he has no balls at all. Quit acting like a pre-teen and stand up for yourself. Your wife cheats on you and you put your head in your hands, only to go comfort her after she gets pwned on live TV?

LemonMelon said:
Your wife cheats on you and you put your head in your hands, only to go comfort her after she gets pwned on live TV?

That was totally ridiculous!!

Ugh I hate this show... the ultimate in dirt television, lower than Big Brother, etc.

Polygraphs (the things they use as 'lie detectors') are pretty unreliable anyway, which takes away from the whole appeal of the show.

My brother watches it all the time, but I think I had to pluck nose hairs or something when it was on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom