The Mole returns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What if there's a big twist, and there's no mole? Everyone thinks there is, but there really isn't.

If that would be the case, then on what basis are people being eliminated? The one who goes home is the one who provides the least correct information about the mole.

I am going to give this show at least one more chance but I really wasn't very impressed with it last night. It seemed a lot of build up with promise of something exciting and I don't know if it was just me or what but I was bored to tears with the show. I don't like their choice of a host either. That guy is so boring and I cannot stand his voice. Oh well, I tried and like I said I will watch again.

Meeeow!

I still dont fully understand how this game works, but I was pretty interested tonite.

Flying pigs :drool:

Meeeow!

I still dont fully understand how this game works, but I was pretty interested tonite.

Flying pigs :drool:

Me too, I'm still trying to figure it out. I think they need to explain to the viewers more on things. There's just something missing:hmm:

So far I'm watching the chick that did the tandom bike thing and got the Exemption and also Victoria....in fact, especially her.

I agree with the confusion....it doesn't make sense how the mole can not be figured out til the end...what if one of the players guesses right about the mole in the 2nd or 3rd episode? what happens then?

anyway..I think the mole is the goofy guy that was being wheeled around in the wheel barrow:|

Unless they've changed the format somewhat, then the players never officially get to "guess" who the mole is, they just do the quiz at the end of each episode. In the quiz, they answer questions about the identity of the mole (the quiz can be seen at The Mole - Preview the Quiz - ABC.com ). I don't think they're ever told their score on the quiz, just that they didn't get eliminated, thus, they would never know how well they did on their guesses, or how close they were in guessing the identity, only that they didn't come in last.

Strategy-wise, when taking the quiz, assuming one could even remember every answer about a person they suspected was the mole (that'd be hard in itself, imo), I think it would be bad strategy to answer that way, because if you filled out all your answers based on one person and you were wrong, you'd have a good chance to scoring very low on the quiz, and possibly being eliminated.

So, basically what happens is, it comes down to three players at the end - one of them is the mole, two aren't, and the they all have to do a final quiz. The non-mole person who scores the highest on that wins. On the last episode, after the mole is revealed. they always go back over the season and show you what was done by him or her to sabotage the game, and they show you clues they've thrown out there along the way. :drool:

Yeah, they're going through the motions of playing the game and taking the quizzes, but they can't win because they're not really playing the game, they're hired by the show to act like they are, and screw with the other contestants.

Well, it looks like you can watch the episodes online, so maybe I'll try to check it out later!

So, basically what happens is, it comes down to three players at the end - one of them is the mole, two aren't, and the they all have to do a final quiz. The non-mole person who scores the highest on that wins. On the last episode, after the mole is revealed. they always go back over the season and show you what was done by him or her to sabotage the game, and they show you clues they've thrown out there along the way. :drool:

thanks! that helps me a lot :D

I can see why you're all confused. The first week, they didn't seem to explain the premise very well, they just sorta dove right into the game. Kinda odd, considering it's been several years since the show's been on, and new people wouldn't have a clue. :huh:

Okay, I watched it online. I was very bummed to see Liz go, I liked her a lot.

I can't believe how weak Bobby is. :der: I mean, yeah, I'm not the toughest cookie either, but that's why I'd never go on a show like this where I know that there would be challenges that involve really exerting myself physically. I realize he could be the mole...but that is just such obvious, consistent behavior...you'd think he'd play it cooler and have a moment of powering through or something, if he were the mole. :shrug:

Didnt he get eliminated? Then he cant be the Mole right?

I think that Nicole chick is the mole.

No, Liz got voted out last week...that's the episode I was referring to.

I didn't watch this week's episode yet...I'm assuming that means Bobby got booted last night? I'll probably catch it online this weekend.

i watched the beginning but stopped watching when they were all out on the street trying to get clothes:|

I kept thinking Bobby was the mole too...so if he got booted last night , I am unsure who it is now

The Mole was back last nite, anyone watch? I think its only down to like 5 people. Who do you guys think is the mole?? This is hard :angry: That Paul guy is such a freaking ass.. its too bad because I think he's hot. :|

I caught some of this last night and thought it looked incredibly staged. If it wasn't staged, then all of the contestants are way too aware of being on TV and are acting up, you know?

I miss Celebrity Mole.

I've been awful about keeping up with this show. :reject: I always do this in the summer, I start watching shows and then forget that they're on. I have two episodes on my computer to watch, and then I need to download the two most recent before I'll be caught up.

Maybe it's my nostalgia for the Anderson Cooper days talking, but this current season hasn't exactly grabbed me. Maybe I'll get more into it as I catch up.

Back
Top Bottom