The MLB '09 Thread: Predictions, Opening Day and all that crap.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he's on one of his self-imposed breaks from the site. Something about how he's going to a bunch of the U2 shows on the first leg in Europe and doesn't want any set lists or anything spoiled for him. I'm sure there's more to it than that but, yeah.

And we are a little over 5 hours away from White Sox 2009. I'm a kid on Christmas morning over here.

And you. He fucking hates you.

some things in sports just look right...

fbcd0e27-aabc-4d85-bbe5-ab21d3705c9b.jpg

I approve :up:

Goddamn I love baseball.

Thome's game winning homer just now...fuck me that was awesome. I may have lost my voice. It's good to have baseball back.

bioFarnsworth.jpg

Eh, making fun of this guy isn't nearly as much fun now that he's off the Yankees.

Fucking Neal Cotts.

I'm ashamed to share a name with him.

But hey, Soriano homering in the first two games is pretty cool.

Also, forgot to chime in yesterday but that Griffey homer made me SO happy. I still have a tiny shred of hope he can pass Bonds.

YOU NEVER KNOW.

That 7th inning was an abomination against Yahweh; it has nothing to do with the fact that it cost me $25 (+109 ATL).

That 7th inning was an abomination against Yahweh; it has nothing to do with the fact that it cost me $25 (+109 ATL).

Yeah, that was more of a Braves collapse than a Phillies comeback.

The starting pitching of the Phils has looked shaky so far.

Rangers 2-0. Ye Olde Chair Thrower Frankie Francisco with his first save of the season. Elvis with his first career jack. And a fellow Longhorn, Taylor Teagarden, appearance!

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom