The longest interview ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didn't notice...what was the count?

i'm oddly proud.

uh, i asked big thick steak or big crispy salad?

Hi GG!

ok, now that GG is here i'm going to start asking the rough questions...or the ruff questions.

ever had a crush that you never, ever told the person who was the subject of the crush about?

no fat, only because of my Guinness and chocolate incident in Europe this summer. :grumpy:

yimou don't think i didn't notice that you slinked off to bed instead of coming into this thread. you are soooooo getting a spanking... :mad:

ruffian said:
Hi GG!

ok, now that GG is here i'm going to start asking the rough questions...or the ruff questions.

ever had a crush that you never, ever told the person who was the subject of the crush about?

yes:| but I was all dorky about it ....I was a freshman in college:tsk: I thought I was so smooth emailing him "pretending" to lose the homework assignment:| :|

ruffian said:
yimou don't think i didn't notice that you slinked off to bed instead of coming into this thread. you are soooooo getting a spanking... :mad:

I am still here,,, Lurking and waiting for more ruff questions

I sooo envy you guinness chocolate incident :drool:

I've totally had a crush I didn't tell him about he was a friend and I even set im up with my best friend and I was sad:sad:

who would do that too themselves!

cold coffee iced latte :drool:

first kiss good bad or great?

hot coffee :drool:

yimou if i ask the questions you should answer them!

ok...here we go.

having sex in a semi-public place with the chance of getting caught...hot or horrifying?

first kiss:| was weird..during that awful movie...Natural Born Killers...:love: How romantic!!

same

ruffian said:
hot coffee :drool:

yimou if i ask the questions you should answer them!

ok...here we go.

having sex in a semi-public place with the chance of getting caught...hot or horrifying?

it was hot:wink:

I mean...:shifty: it would be horrifying...I would never think of such a thing.....:shifty:

first kiss always requires some adjustment, but then it's great. the moments before a first kiss are soooo awesome. esp. when you are both thinking it and you know it's going to happen really soon....

:combust:

greeneyedgirl said:
HOT!!

car and driver or national geographic?

ohh gg...you have 2 anthropologist on your hands..........it has to be

car and driver for sure:drool:

no...NG:drool: :bow:

the rockin edge said:

several:|

worst thing you've done on a dare?

Broke a store window :reject:

Break ups are sad

Gentlemen or truck drivers ?

went swimming naked in a public pool at an apartment complex and got caught and arrested. :tsk:

would engage in some kind of sexual behavior (you can decide what that would be) in a cab if the driver could see you?

Dis, :lmao: !
GG, Nat'l Geographic, of course :wink:

Gentlemen in public, truck driver in private :wink:

my same question as above

omg GG and you did it??? :ohmy:

Gentelman

no to the cab when I was 18 I probably would have :tsk:

national geographic and

finally dodge

most likely to be voted for in high school?

ruffian said:
went swimming naked in a public pool at an apartment complex and got caught and arrested. :tsk:

would engage in some kind of sexual behavior (you can decide what that would be) in a cab if the driver could see you?

Dis, :lmao: !
GG, Nat'l Geographic, of course :wink:

WHAT!!!!!:lmao:

were you in that Chevy chase movie:lmao:!!!!!

ummmm....I don't know...now..probably no, maybe if drunk:wink:

Back
Top Bottom