The List Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming I haven't heard of most of these bands, and should go and check them out XD

I love looking at band names...there's a band called the Lucky Eejits playing after I've moved to Baltimore...

Know any cool Baltimore music spots, guys?

Fox Theater has two shows coming up I'd like to see. TV on the Radio and Erasure :drool:.

oh wait. I am seeing Erasure. In 6 weeks :drool:. Happy birthday to me.

I'm assuming I haven't heard of most of these bands, and should go and check them out XD

I love looking at band names...there's a band called the Lucky Eejits playing after I've moved to Baltimore...

Know any cool Baltimore music spots, guys?

I'm pretty sure you've heard of Green Day, maybe not Operation Ivy, Rancid, Dead Kennedys, or some of these others bands that have played the Gilman

Aw, thanks for the list :) Green Day's supposed to be right around the corner from me, but they certainly haven't shown themselves :/

I've heard of the popular ones...eh...AFI, Chumbawamba, Dropkick Murphys, Green Day obverrously, The Offspring, and I've heard NOFX and Fugazi mentioned in passing

...Just read through the summary, this place sounds awesome :hyper:

I've heard of the popular ones...eh...AFI, Chumbawamba, Dropkick Murphys, Green Day obverrously, The Offspring, and I've heard NOFX and Fugazi mentioned in passing

...Just read through the summary, this place sounds awesome :hyper:

And I hate you for living so close to it. :wink:

Does it make you feel better that I can't drive and can't even bike, so as of now have no good way of going there? ;)

I'm planning when I come back here during winter break or something I can go there. Less parental supervision once I've actually been away at college :/ plus I'll likely be more directional by then.

No, cause I know there's a BART train that runs near it :tongue: Just kidding.

Cool :up: Have fun.

Better than being 1000 miles away. :grumble:

Good luck.

:lol: I'm betting if you lived like 6 hours away you'd have a ride though. Whereas I tell my parents there's a concert in Anaheim and they're like 'fuck no, not driving to Anaheim.'

Good luck will be either me driving myself (ugh have to get through the manual still :/) or annoying one of my friends in town enough that they'll get me to Berkeley and back, no BART involved *daydreams*

If I lived in San Diego, I'd still be going to every Gilman gig I could, putting a billion miles on my car, but it'd be worth it. One day, I will arrive in Northern California, and they'll have to drag me kicking and screaming back to Utah. I'll just hide somewhere up in the hippie commune in Laytonville. :yes:

I'm a dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom