The Last Kiss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Although this movie probably isnt going to come out in Australia till Feb 2007....Its got Zach Braff in it, and i've liked most of the stuff he's been involved in....er...that would be Scrubs and Garden State alone :lol:

Has anyone seen it?, I'm just wondering what you thought of the movie?

Garden State was wonderful.

I really wanted to like The Last Kiss but I found it to be disappointing. It's a real downer. There is very little humor and the story isn't a good one. And we didn't find any of the characters to be very likable. Everyone in the film is miserable in their relationships. If you like getting in fights and sleeping on the couch...you'll love it!!

Wisconsin looked nice though.:wink:

It has done poorly at the box office here in the U.S. The first weekend that it came out here in Los Angeles there were Dreamworks marketing executives at the theatre where I saw it. They were talking to the audience afterwards and still trying to figure out what to do with the film.:huh:

One word. DVD.

I loved Garden State, and am definitely interested in this movie. However, I can't really justify spending $12 seeing it at the theatre, so I'll be renting it when it comes out on DVD. I've heard mixed reviews, but am very interested in seeing it eventually.

I liked Garden State but I didn't care for Last Kiss much at all. Stereotypical characters, not surprising since the screenplay was written by Paul Haggis.

Men who don't want to commit and the whining, nagging, hysterical women who love them-that's pretty much the movie in a nutshell. The Zach Braff character annoyed me. I liked Blythe Danner.

really liked garden state, loved it. it was written and directed by zach braff. but "last kiss " is not his own work, he just stars in it, and it was a major dissapointment. do not expect the same as from the movie garden state.

Back
Top Bottom