The lamest thread ever because I'm bored.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
What are you wearing?

me; green shorts with a black Cradle Of Filth t-shirt. No socks, grey shoes.

boredboredboredbored

Jeans, t-shirt, white socks, tennis shoes. And I too am bored off my ass.

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 07-26-2001).]

My U2 sleevles shirt, Rocky jeans, no socks and red slippers. Have to tell you that the black shirt with the red signs matches perfectly with the slippers. I'm absolutely hot and bored.
smile.gif
And depressed.

------------------
Get down off your holy cloud, God will not deal with the proud

'Step on my old size nines and I'll take you 'round'

A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes. - Adam

Since it is the summer and so hot in my house, I mainly just wear boxers and shorts. It is too hot usually to wear a shirt but I am wearing a shirt now since the morning is cooler.

~rougerum

Yep, this thread has "bored" written all over it
wink.gif

I'm wearing a mid-length denim skirt and a brown loop-necked shirt (well that's how the salesclerk described it...)

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Flare leg jeans, a black shirt sleeve shirt, and my Elevation Tour cap.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Well i have temporarily put away the gold jacket,pants and shoes, and the red shirt and horns.
biggrin.gif

Today I'm just wearing dark blue jeans, a black shirt with the aurora borealis and wolves pictured on it. Plus grey sneakers and black socks, black undies and sports bra.
wink.gif

As always, a celtic cross adorns my neck.

Damn its too hot to wear dark clothes but i have no choice.

------------------
I and I In The Sky / You Make Me Feel Like I Can Fly...So High...EL E VA TION!

We're free to fly the crimson skies...The sun wont melt our wings tonight...

*TAKE ME HIGHER*

LMAO that I'm reading this thread right now....

Just got out of the shower and came to the computer to check if the CD I'm buring was done. It's done and I'm too embarrassed to admit what I'm NOT wearing while reading and posting....
eek.gif
redface.gif
eek.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way. Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono - Houston, Texas 4-2-01

Mid-winter frosty morns here, so function before form at the moment. I'll spare you the details
biggrin.gif

But...a Cradle of Filth T shirt Dr Teeth?Interesting.

Hmm, this is a middle of the night post for me, so I'm wearing dark grey muscle top and actually a pair of white pajama pants with LEMONS all over them.
smile.gif

Now you know.
Bluey.

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

a light blue T-shirt, and dark blue short pants. no socks, white sandal-like slippers.

Bonochick: instead of "elevation cap" i read "elevation crap"! LOL!!!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
dark denim bootleg low waisted jeans,long sleeved carkey and baby blue t shirt, black leather jacket, my favourite black boots in the WHOLE WORLD!!!

Black Arnettes on my head

Methinks your typing has gone carkey...as in cark it
biggrin.gif
You really have lost the plot
wink.gif

As for me, PJs with some generic emblem...nope it aint U2 related
frown.gif

Aww Bretting!
My lemon Pj's aren't good enough?
I'm quite proud of them!
frown.gif

I'm gonna go cry now,
Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

Grey pants + red shirt.

At Elevation in Arnhem yesterday I bought and wore the grey/black elevation baseball jersey in which I''m looking mighty fine!

Unfortunately I couldn't wear it today because it was pretty filthy after spilling beer and sweat etc. But when it's cleaned, I'm going to skin the upper part of my body and sow the baseball jersey to my muscles!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by brettig:
Would u rather i say i slept naked?
wink.gif

*wonders if this has anything to do with zen*
sleeping naked is indeed a zen thing to do

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Alright, I'm bored off my ass at work too, so thanks for giving us an old thread to screw off in.

I'm wearing a bluish button down shirt, blue jeans, white socks, blue Nikes. Also a Hello Kitty watch, wedding ring, miscellaneous ring, and a necklace with a tiny letter "J" on it.

I thought you'd never ask. Tan DKNY pants, zen-like white linen blouse & sexy shoes. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom