The Laci Peterson Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been following this case as well. I want to think he wasn't involved.

It's just too horrible to think of.. Whatever happened I hope she is at peace now..

A store clerk in Longview WA just came forward and said Laci (or a pregnant woman who resembled her) came through her line a month ago with an older man. When the man walked away to get something, "Laci" told her that she had been kidnapped and to call the police...when the man came back, the clerk told the man what "Laci" had said and the man laughed so the clerk thought it was a joke.

The clerk didn't remember this until she recently saw a news report about the disapearence.

I don't know about this...why would you remember a month later?

I hadn't seen that yet BAW...I dunno, I guess sometimes things can trigger memories that had been forgotten? :shrug:

I was watching Larry King last night, and they showed bits of the interview with her husband...one caller noticed that he had :shifty: eyes whenever he was asked certain questions.

One thing that really struck me as odd was when he was asked the question if he thought she was still alive...he looked straight at the camera and said that he believed she was still alive, being held somewhere...and then he was asked about his unborn son, and he couldn't answer because it was too hard for him to answer or something like that :shrug: It just seemed really odd, like he knew for sure.

I guess the one thing we all have to remember through this is "innocent until proven guilty" as hard as it is to do sometimes.

Bono's American Wife said:
A store clerk in Longview WA just came forward and said Laci (or a pregnant woman who resembled her) came through her line a month ago with an older man. When the man walked away to get something, "Laci" told her that she had been kidnapped and to call the police...when the man came back, the clerk told the man what "Laci" had said and the man laughed so the clerk thought it was a joke.

The clerk didn't remember this until she recently saw a news report about the disapearence.

I don't know about this...why would you remember a month later?

And why the hell would you believe the guy when he said it was just a joke?? :eyebrow:

on one hand, i can see where that person would make up a story like that to get attention. you got distracted from dialing 911? my ass.

at the same time, there is speculation that perhaps she was kidnapped. that she would be kidnapped for the baby and then after she had the baby...who knows. but let's say a couple can't have kids, have been unsuccessful at adoption. its possible.

that being said, Scott said Laci did know about the affair, which doesn't fit with the story he told the woman he was having an affair with. She said he told her he wasn't married. if you aren't afraid of hiding an affair from your wife, why would be afraid of hiding a marriage from a mistress?

meegannie said:
If that story is true, that clerk is the world's BIGGEST idiot.

Especially when she admits to trying to find a phone book to look up the telephone number for the police department. 911 seems like a good place to start if you think someone has been kidnapped.

omg wtf @ that story!! How could you get 'distracted' and forget about an incident like that. Jesus. I would have called the police right away. I dont know if I believe all this shit. I dont know if I believe anything Scott Peterson has to say either.

Well he obviously knows she's not coming back if he's looking to buy a new house :rolleyes:

And I think I just heard he sold her car too. :|

He sold her car and bought himself a new truck...confirmed by Laci's mom.

Yeah, he's really expecting her to come home. Bastard.

That is straight fucked up.

Sorry about the swearing but that is truely what I thought in my head when I saw he sold her car and is selling the house.

I think he needed to sell her car to buy a cheaper one for him. The police still have his car impounded.

Perhaps he needs to sell the house to get money for the search.

Although, an innocent person wouldn't sell a house and a car belonging to his wife if he expects her back. and it only draws more suspicion to him. idiot.

Right and wouldnt he want to talk about something as big as buying a new house with his wife? :eyebrow:

just announced on CNN: there is a search warrant for the Peterson's house....the house is being searched as I type this

I hope they're collecting bins and bins of evidence against him :angry:

Lilly said:
they apparently surrounded mr. peterson and took him downtown...that approach is very unorthodox...

:ohmy: I've been at work since I posted in this thread earlier, so I haven't heard the latest reports

Back
Top Bottom