The KFC Pocket Rocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

On the menus in junk food "restaurants"? Or in proper restaurants/cafes as well?
What is proper :lol: Something like the reb lobster had pirctures in the menu ( and even the fish was unbelievable fat :yuck: )

Red Lobster IS NOT a proper restaurant...despite what some may think.

Beli...despite what the movies and my feelings might be, USA is not one big stip mall. I am sure it is probably pretty similar to Ausland (maybe Calluna could speak for me...thanks for clearing up the other point too...my bad).

You would survive just fine in the US...we would just have to cook for you and take you out to dinning establishments of higher quality (and we would throw in a fast food joint and chain place like Applebee's for entertainment purposes).

mmmmmm KFC biscuits :drool: (covers thighs)

they serve them all hot and lovely with little packets of honey. the honey's not so good though, because it is in a little packet instead of in one of those cute little squeezy bears. you can also dip them right into the gravy and the fake potatoes. mmmm, gah, i'm so freaking hungry.

i love learning things about the foods and cultures of our interferencers.

zonelistener said:
and we would throw in a fast food joint and chain place like Applebee's for entertainment purposes).

Applebee's

The Poor Man's Chili's

daygloeyes2 said:
:lmao: :up:

The funny thing about Red Lobster is that they advertise for it all the time where I live and there's none in the area. :lol:
i get that here too for boston market. :mad:

as well as 7-11, that one REALLY infuriates me cuz i grew up on slurpees and for me not to be able to have one whenever i want is just appalling. how did this city manage to let all the 7-11s get bought out?

KhanadaRhodes said:

as well as 7-11, that one REALLY infuriates me cuz i grew up on slurpees and for me not to be able to have one whenever i want is just appalling. how did this city manage to let all the 7-11s get bought out?

Slurpees and Go-Go Taquitos are two of the staples of my diet.

Marco Island :drool:

Oh, and to anyone who cares, today (July 11) is Free Slurpee Day, so drop into your local 7-11 and getcha some.

Except Khanada, she unfortunately can't

If there was away for me to send you some Slurpee, you know I'd do it.

inmyplace13 said:

Oh, and to anyone who cares, today (July 11) is Free Slurpee Day, so drop into your local 7-11 and getcha some.

marco island?? :yikes: :feels rather ghetto:

yeah i know, thanks for rubbing it in. :(

i have an invitation extended to me later this year to go to tampa to visit someone and to see U2, so hopefully i can do this. two things i miss that florida has that tennessee doesn't is 7-11 and friendly's. my broke ass loved friendly's.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i get that here too for boston market. :mad:

We have Boston Market :happy:

But since I live in Massachusetts, it would be really strange if we didn't. :lol:

A city without 7-11? I've never heard of such a thing :ohmy:

inmyplace13 said:

Hmm, because today would be 7/11. Freaky. :shifty:

Seriously, I love Slurpees, and am actually a few blocks away from a 7-11, but couldn't tell you the last time I had one. Maybe a month or two ago? :scratch:

maybe a scone is damper beli :lol:
we made damper once at school, from an authentic recipe. bloody nice stuff.
:up:

i have a weakness for kfc. it might be it's stark resemblance to real chicken, as opposed to other places which i cannot stand.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom