The KFC Pocket Rocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
By closing the previous thread you appreciate it was a spinoff and hence the KFC part is not inclusive, or else you are beeing hypocritical.

The KFC Pocket Rocket

I had one of these for dinner last night and I think I'm in love.

Now I'm not a major fast food fan, I have the odd bit of KFC or Hungry Jacks(Burger King) every few weeks or so, but now I'm in love and almost want to board that train the the average American body size. Obese.

It is perfect. The wrap bread is actually quite good, no lesser of quality then I could by down the supermarket. The salad was nice and fresh, suprising considering this was KFC we're talking about. The chicken strips were fair, nothing special but did the job.

But then comes the sauce.

I don't know it is this spicy orange coloured soauce that just brings the whole thing together. This stuff is fucking magic and I want to find out what it is and how I can buy it in bulk. I've many ideas, this sauce could be further used in Kebabs, Burgers, some weirdo's might even like to use it in the bedroom as some sort of body sauce! All I know is that it is a winner in every form.

If I wasn't so poor right now I'd go and get another pocket rocket, never have I been so captivated by the evil world of fast food.

All hail the KFC Pocket Rocket! Proof that PETA should pack up and go home (wherever that is)!

If you would like to share your recent culinary discoveries, please feel free!

if you keep talking about the closed threads it makes it a spin-off. and if you keep bitching about how i mod it really doesn't make me want to not keep your rule-breaking threads open at all.

also, it's not really wise to bitch about chat threads as being a place to post whore when you've got an active thread in this very forum boasting about your recent posting milestone. talk about hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom