The Joy of Sleeping Naked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
:hmm: well, you should wash your sheets once a week because all those secretions and shedded skin pieces are dust mite heaven! :evil:

yummy:|

I am obsessed with clean sheets....:drool:

Palace_Hero said:

So you are telling me that if you sleep naked, for say 8 hours a night, you will get 'gross' fluids on your sheets?

As opposed to what, getting these fluids on the clothes you would normally wear to sleep, and on the clothes you wear during the day anyway (unless you sleep in clothes and by day go naked).

Either way you are surrounded by the body's natural secretions. I doubt in the long or short term they are doing you any harm.

I personally like to keep clean sheets every few days, just like I would my clothes (though obviously on a more regular basis as is neccessary).

I hope you can understand, because I think it is just an unneccessary worry for you.

Mods - will you please move this post to the webmd.com forums? :wink:

Seriously, that was far too much time spent on 'secretions'. :drool:

beli said:

Wow! Really? Ive never actually had this conversation before so I just presumed I was weird.

Maybe you're both weird? :ohmy: :wink:

I live in the sticks (ie, no neighbours) and am very comfortable in my surroundings, so.... ;)

Pah, I always sleep naked.. maybe sometimes in boxers.. except for winter, when it´s cold i put a tshirt on. It´s just natural to sleep naked. As for girls I like them to sleep naked, well undies are ok I guess.. but beware of pyjamas they are love-killers.

Sicy said:

Well.. without being too graphic.. the human body naturally excretes um fluids from time to time and all so yeah then it gets on your sheets n stuff :shifty:

Actually, the rates of yeast infections are much lower in women who do not wear panties to bed.

Now that's just TMI.

inmyplace13 said:
I'm about to do it. Who else loves to partake in one of life's simplest pleasures?
LMAO all I can say is this place seems different since I was last here--not that long ago, really. Me like.

Re: Re: The Joy of Sleeping Naked

BONO'ppetit said:
LMAO all I can say is this place seems different since I was last here--not that long ago, really. Me like.

Let the record show BONO'ppetit is one (of few, it seems) IMP13 fans.

Re: Re: Re: The Joy of Sleeping Naked

inmyplace13 said:

Let the record show BONO'ppetit is one (of few, it seems) IMP13 fans.
Let's not jump to conclusions, now. I'm just somewhat amused. :eyebrow:

I find little time to sleep naked now that I have a roommate.

Speaking of locks, I got locked out of my room in nothing but a towel today.

If I fell asleep in the hall, this story would be relevant to this thread.

no theyre hard keys. metal keys. forged in the depths of...wal mart im guessing

Back
Top Bottom