The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm quite comfortable with my height unless there are tall people in front of me at concerts :)

:madspit: on No Doubt you should have seen them at house parties when they were starting out you'd like them then

I love the Killers though I heard an awful review of their last concert makes me wonder:eyebrow:

most embarrasing album you owned as a kid?

Cure is great

Creed start being nice to me or i will tell :giggle:

Killers I was sent an article today about a gig they just did. The lead singer had a tantrum they only did like 5 songs and they were terrible.

Question

The red cross keeps calling when I'm not here. It's time to give blood again I absolutely hate doing it. It's for the greater good right? I should do it?

^ really? lemme go check up about that. sounds wacky.

i have another video from Weenie Roast and Brandon looked like he was TOTALLY coked out. . .

redkat said:
Cure is great

Creed start being nice to me or i will tell :giggle:

Killers I was sent an article today about a gig they just did. The lead singer had a tantrum they only did like 5 songs and they were terrible.

Question

The red cross keeps calling when I'm not here. It's time to give blood again I absolutely hate doing it. It's for the greater good right? I should do it?

The Red Cross may be calling for donations for Hurricane Katrina... I can't give blood - I have a high SED rate, which we've never figured out the reason. I'm supposed to go back for another blood test, but I continually put these things off ::huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Health and happiness (and a million dollars)

Slow dancing - overrated or part of foreplay?

(someone's gotta pick up ruff's slack, lol)

:laugh:

PopAngel...you are awesome!

Slow dancing.......overrated....I think.

Same question...Xmas question...

Back
Top Bottom