The Interferencers You Meet In U2 Heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today's Interferencer you'll meet in U2 Heaven is night_and_day66. :)

The Interferencer you’ll meet in U2 Heaven today is a very brave soul that quite honestly I don’t know very well but would like to. Today’s person is night_and_day66. You have overcome a lot and still remained a good person. I think you are a very kind soul. I don’t think anyone will meet many braver souls than you here. I don’t know you very well but I see your courage and strength. For so much darkness in your life you give back so much light. I admire that in you. I would love to get to know you better. I know and see enough in you to tell you are a special person though. I have a feeling I will feel even luckier to have crossed your path the more I get to know you. You don’t know how much it means to me that you’ve always been there for Emma (partygirlvox). I think people only dream of having the strength you have in you. :hug:

I commented in your journal, but I wanted to say thank you again. These words are so very kind.
:hug:

Today's person you'll meet in U2 Heaven is partygirlvox. :)

This is a very special person today because part of me thinks she is heaven on Earth. I’m not a religious man but people like Emma make me believe in angels. She is the perfect woman. She is kind, independent and thoughtful. I know you are really modest Emma and will probably think none of this is true. Please have a little faith that there is something to what I say. :)
Emma is the greatest thing to happen to me in my entire life. I never knew joy before I met her. Now a day doesn’t go by where I don’t try to spread that joy to others. She brings things out in me that I can’t put into words. The happiness she has brought into my life is what inspired me to do the Interferencers You’ll Meet In Heaven. She has brought out a special voice in me.
I suffer from terrible depression and made a line in the sand refusing to let it rule my life. Then a few days later I met Emma. I can never thank her enough for being there.
Emma, you may never believe me but you do look like an angel, act like an angel and make everyone who knows you here feel blessed. I love the rebel and independence in you. You don’t realize just how special you are to the world, to me and to everyone on Interference. You are the soul of U2 Heaven. I am the luckiest person in the whole world to know you. Of all the wonderful creatures to live on Earth none are as truly wonderful as you. Of all the creature in heaven and Earth nothing compares to you. :)

Thanks for making me feel like I wasn’t alone anymore. :hug:

In my part of Heaven these Interferencers will be there:

The Baws
Arun
JesseU2
Missa
Dreadsox
BonosLoveSlave
Carrie
Danno
Ruffian
PLEBA
Carek
Allegra
Dream Chaser
2861U2
Icelle
INDY500
Irvine
gvox
EPandAmerica
JoyfulGirl
Lila
U2Girl
U2ME3
ScottyT

and many many others who god ould see fit to come visit me...

<>
:)

thanks dave, you made my day. i didnt think i'd be allowed in either heaven or hell haha...:reject:

Today's person you'll meet in U2 Heaven is partygirlvox. :)

Thanks for making me feel like I wasn’t alone anymore. :hug:

Hey Justin...where's "Today's person" in U2 Heaven? ;) This is a very constructive thread, but don't be too hard on yourself; have the confidence to know that your opinions also matter, whether it's with music, art, or whatever.

Maybe you'll be the next person in U2 Heaven! (Can we just call it regular "heaven" without the U2 component? I'm imagining copious amounts of Bono's lecturing and the road-testing of demos in his cloudmobile.)

Gluey!

We're back! :hyper:

Today’s person you’ll meet in U2 Heaven is a very special person. Gluey is amazing. Other people can say more about her than I so I’m counting on some good comments. What I can say is that Gluey is gorgeous, kind and wonderful. She is also very brave. Everyone cares about her and has her in their thoughts.

Let’s be honest though, Gluey’s greatest gift to Interference is Tina. :lmao:

Gluey is angelic and one of the sweetest people here. I am blessed to know her. So is everyone else here. It is great knowing you. :hug:

I feel I haven’t said enough about her so help me out people. How great is she? :)

When I first met Gluey on here I didn't realize we had so much in common. And across the world to boot! She is so nice and what an awesome sense of humor. In all her stress before her heart surgery, she took my sons Flat Stanely project from school that we sent to her and took pictures with him and her kids at famous places where they live. My son actually had the furthest Stanley. All she had to do was take pictures and email but instead she took like 75, titled them, posted them, sent them on disk, printed them out and then also sent a bunch of books about New Zealand. What a friend!!! We have never met in person, we have talked on the phone...the day when I do meet her, hopefully half way in Dubln, I am sure it will be like we have always known each because thats the type of person she is. Ma' Soul Sistah!

Gluey!

We're back! :hyper:

Today’s person you’ll meet in U2 Heaven is a very special person. Gluey is amazing. Other people can say more about her than I so I’m counting on some good comments. What I can say is that Gluey is gorgeous, kind and wonderful. She is also very brave. Everyone cares about her and has her in their thoughts.

Let’s be honest though, Gluey’s greatest gift to Interference is Tina. :lmao:

Gluey is angelic and one of the sweetest people here. I am blessed to know her. So is everyone else here. It is great knowing you. :hug:

I feel I haven’t said enough about her so help me out people. How great is she? : )

:cute: :hug: Thanks so much for this, I wish I knew what to say in reply...:reject:

:shifty: But I can leave you with this :yes:.....

tina2.jpg

:giggle:

:ohmy: You mean Tina has beaten the Bonosapian as greatest gift??? :lmao:

Ahhhhh Gluey :love: I could never say enough sweet kind words about her. She was such a strong support system for me last year as I dealt with my father's terminal illness. Through it all she made me smile,offered words of encouragement and most of all was just there when I needed someone. Gluey you truly are the best! :hug: Love your sense of humor and what an amazing friend you are to all.

Gibsongirl

Today’s person you’ll meet in U2 Heaven is one of the first people that I was lucky to meet. We don’t talk anymore because I am an idiot among other things. I really wish we would again though. I’m sorry again, GibsonGirl. :hug:

I think GibsonGirl could be goddess in disguise. She is so wise, kind and beautiful. She has the grace of an angel. She has the mind of a genius. I have never known someone destined to reach the heights she will. I believe in her. I am eternally proud of what she is and will become. I am blessed to have encountered such an amazing person in my life. If anyone was ever hiding their angel wings it would be her. Angelic and gorgeous, independent and driven she is the model for the perfect woman. Plus she is Interference’s Queen of Prog Rock. :)

GibsonGirl you are a miracle given human form. I know you probably won’t read this let alone believe any of it but so many people here think you are wonderful and special. We can’t all be that wrong. If you don’t believe me then believe them. :)

Please lead GibsonGirl to this everyone.

Screwtape, can I just say your kind postings of all those Interferers really gives me goosebumps :) I'm sure they don't always fully realise just how much your words can mean to them, so for that I just know that Screwtape is one of the persons who you'll meet in U2 Heaven, even though I don't even know him that well :hug:

if you actually hugged me, i'd bite you and not in a cute way either. moreso in a "i've got the rage virus, and i've gone absolutely mental" kind of way.

don't take that personally, or anything. that goes to anyone who gets near me. i hate touching.

if you actually hugged me, i'd bite you and not in a cute way either. moreso in a "i've got the rage virus, and i've gone absolutely mental" kind of way.

don't take that personally, or anything. that goes to anyone who gets near me. i hate touching.

fa3b47b5.jpg

:shifty: My sister hates touching or being touched......

does she know how to shoot a .44 magnum? cause if she doesn't, neither of us should waste each others time.

Females mentioned so far: 8
Males mentioned so far: 1

I think Screwy is just trying to get lucky. Either that or he figures all the males here are doomed to U2 hell. :hmm:

does she know how to shoot a .44 magnum? cause if she doesn't, neither of us should waste each others time.

I'd be shocked if she did not possess this knowledge. And if she does not, she's an insanely quick and adept learner. Before you know it, she'll be able to shoot you from quite a distance.

Back
Top Bottom