The Interference Symphonic Album Mini-Game Sign-up and Rules Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol:

I'll be submitting my entry tonight or tomorrow. I have everything uploaded and ready to go but I'm still struggling with a good, coherent way of explaining a concept that only seems to make sense in my mind. :|

Irishteen said:

According to wikipedia, all U2 albums are concept albums

"Perhaps the most obvious example of this is with U2. All of U2's albums center on a theme. The songs all reflect this theme. In concert, U2 create their stage shows to showcase the theme of the album the tour is supporting."

Now you can't tell me wikipedia is wrong :wink:

That reminds me of the negotiation tips Michael Scott got off Wikipedia in The Office.

#8: Lean back and speak quietly in order to have a dominating prescence.

COBL_04 said:
I'll send it soon.

And Axver, MOTD is Chile, but Chile is still part of America :wink:

Yes, Chile, great state of America, right next door to Idaho and Connecticut! :wink:

COBL_04 said:
South America is still America. :madspit:

South America is part of the Americas, plural. Despite the distaste of some linguistics Nazis (not, for the record, this one), "America" is short for the US.

Though given its history, the CIA certainly seems to think Chile is part of the US of America ...

I can't wait for the lists to go out tomorrow. I'll be at the Phils game and then I'm checking them out right after that.

Screwtape, is it OK if I e-mail you a correction in my playlist order? I have two tracks mixed up, literally, you'd just have to switch them.

I can't believe I just caught the mistake now. :|

phanan said:
Mine is nearing completion.

Still wondering if I like it, though. :slant:

Yeah, I can't make up my mind either ... I have a couple of alternate tracklistings that I might use instead.

For everyone, on mine Clocks is written twice because of an error I made ... ignore the second one. The first one is in the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom