The Interference Festivus Airing of Grievances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

sheesh. you've totally ruined my airing of the grievances. this is a thread Chizip started, so certainly no room for love and peace!

He'll be so disappointed :drool:

there's plenty to bitch about ruff:wink:

1) Not knowing what forum to post information
2) Not being able to access journals from the profile page
3) PMs that don't pop up (not that I get many)
4) 45 second rule, especially during setlist parties
5) People who start threads when there is already a thread open had they just looked :whistle: (Oh, and ALOHA)
6) Lack of common sense
7) Not knowing if a poster is male or female
(not sure why some people prefer not to divulge what sex they are :shrug: )

Ok... of to check the TV schedule for SEINFELD reruns...

if anyone wants too start fights:

"you're a smelly pirate hooker"
"why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island"
"you have a dirty whorish mouth, and I'm going to slap you in public"
"I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again!"

hell yes :rockon:

but I'd prefer to be the good weirdo please and not the "waits by park bench in a trenchcoat ready to flash their goodies at the unsuspecting public" weirdo

You will battle on horseback with a castmember of the show Will and Grace using only a trident and torch

if the horses become injured, you can only fight using the Karate Kid Crane Kick

and if you can't do that, find some other type of alliteration

LemonMacPhisto said:
hell yes :rockon:

but I'd prefer to be the good weirdo please and not the "waits by park bench in a trenchcoat ready to flash their goodies at the unsuspecting public" weirdo

:drool:
what's wrong with those kinds of weirdos:madspit:

:wink:

some might have tried it before, but did it during December and was laughed at

that's what's wrong with me...I mean them :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
You will battle on horseback with a castmember of the show Will and Grace using only a trident and torch

if the horses become injured, you can only fight using the Karate Kid Crane Kick

and if you can't do that, find some other type of alliteration

the Mighty Middle Finger?

I got a lotta problems with you people...!

I hate Nova Scotia.

Interference-wise, I'm sure the people who think I dislike them are probably right, so I won't go into it.

And no, Zoney, you aren't one of them.

anymore. :shifty:

Getting a PM for my birthday back in May and not being able to read it because Im not a premium member sucks! :madspit:

Also all of those people who :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: in a post without ever making a point suck! If you are going to go on and on than ya better damn well have a point to it! Wow don't I feel better! lol. Oh and the 45 second rule really sucks too!

Carnies. Circus folk. They're nomads you know. Small hands... smell like cabbage.

But seriously. People who press the crosswalk button over and over as if the light will go faster really bug me. :mad:

Oh and The Trya Banks Show.

Oh. Lord. I don't even know where to begin...

I think if I thought about all of my grievances in the past year my head would explode. The biggest suckiest thing is certain people who have an inability to keep their traps shut and tell people they are WRONG for posting a differing OPINION. Some people really need to learn how to have a normal discussion. It would really suck to be talking to these people in the real world.

Where's an exploding head smiley when you need one...

:shifty:

1.gif

People who start kickass threads like this one when I'm out actually not posting so I get to it much later, when everyone's already posted their grievances. :madwife:

Madwife :heart:

-Setlist complainers
-Tour forum drama
-The Pleba lurking (I recently came out of the closet -again -- this fall :shh: :sexywink: )
-45 second rule (damn, the only thing I miss about being a mod was the absence of flood control!)
-Flooding the picture thread with talk :angry:
-People who only go into threads in ZC to be assholes
ETA: - People who have met the band more than once (even once) and continue to go and be front row at the loading docks :whistle: :wink:

All that said 9and I'm forgetting SO much more, my positive thoughts on Interference FAR outweight my grievances with it. :cute: I love you guys.

Ok, enough sap.

*rolls up sleeve to get ready for the feats of strength* :wink:

Last edited:
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUMBLE...*cue music....

can this be tag team...I want this cat as my partner...

sausage.jpg
[/IMG]

:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom