the " i wanna know the real zoomerang96 "club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
financeguy said:

I know what you're trying to do, and I don't approve of it. Maturity, dude, maturity.

7ust what the fuck am i trying to do? you tell me.

have i been the one who's posted about someone else's penis being small no less than 12 times?

have i followed someone around all day in every thread harassing him repeatedly?

have i gone into his thread about his sick cat and displayed nothing but a complete lack of tact?

have i started no less than TWO threads where i attacked someone else directly?

get real.

Zoomerang96 said:
7ust what the fuck am i trying to do? you tell me.

have i been the one who's posted about someone else's penis being small no less than 12 times?

have i followed someone around all day in every thread harassing him repeatedly?

have i gone into his thread about his sick cat and displayed nothing but a complete lack of tact?

have i started no less than TWO threads where i attacked someone else directly?

get real.

You're trying to inveigle/encourage your friends here into reporting someone to the mods, that's what you're trying to do, or at least that's my interpretation. Correct me if I misinterpreted your post.

You're a lot older than Mullen4Prez, you're most probably more intelligent and have better taste in music. In fairness, you did make a sideswipe at him in the first place. His reaction was ridiculous, we all know that. End of story.

Yeah, as much as Zoomerang annoys the shit out of people with his blatant opinions, this is just taking things too far... not to mention extremely childish. I won't say anymore. :|

financeguy said:

You're trying to inveigle/encourage your friends here into reporting someone to the mods, that's what you're trying to do, or at least that's my interpretation. Correct me if I misinterpreted your post.

You're a lot older than Mullen4Prez, you're most probably more intelligent and have better taste in music. In fairness, you did make a sideswipe at him in the first place. His reaction was ridiculous, we all know that. End of story.

I agree with most of that :bow:

Mullen4Prez said:
He did the same thing tho Neu.

No, he didn't. You bickered with him in one thread, yes. It is over, I am asking you to let it go, this has really gotten out of hand. You have now started 2 more threads about him, as well as gone into 2 others to try to start back up.

Nobody needs to try to make the case to get him banned. The evidence is all there, in print. The mods can review it and decide for themselves.

Calluna said:
Nobody needs to try to make the case to get him banned. The evidence is all there, in print. The mods can review it and decide for themselves.

Stay out of this. I don't see why you've got anything to do with this. Maybe you just like licking zoo's ass.

Mullen4Prez said:
I'll let it go but if he annoys me again then he will regret it.

is that a threat?

and after everything you've done today, sir, i'm not so sure you should get off that easily.

and by the way how old are you, might i ask?

i'm 23, for the record.

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mullen4Prez said:

Stay out of this. I don't see why you've got anything to do with this. Maybe you just like licking zoo's ass.

mods, is this not the icing on the cake?

what else does he have to say/do, exactly?

Don't worry Zoomerang96 if you want your ass cleaned I'm here for you too. :drool: That is of course after your fan gets through with you. After he/she is done I'm sure there won't be any left to clean.

Last edited:
Or you could just paste it after every post like this.

Melon

--------------------------------------------
Mullen4Prez said:
Don't worry Zoomerang96 if you want your ass cleaned I'm here for you too. :drool:

Calluna said:
He's seventeen and he certainly does act his age, doesn't he folks?

That's fucking bullshit. I'm 17 too, does that mean I'm going to repeatedly post about Zoomerang's penis? Of course not. Not everyone acts like Mullen4Prez has been recently. I'm not complaining about his actions because, honestly, I don't give a shit. I'm just saying, not all 17 year olds are going to behave that way.

You can't just generalize like that.

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:
That's fucking bullshit. I'm 17 too, does that mean I'm going to repeatedly post about Zoomerang's penis? Of course not. Not everyone acts like Mullen4Prez has been recently. I'm not complaining about his actions because, honestly, I don't give a shit. I'm just saying, not all 17 year olds are going to behave that way.

You can't just generalize like that.

I think you missed my point. It was a comment on Mullen4Prez' immaturity not a generalization about all seventeen-year-olds. I've known many teenagers that were very mature for their age and it looks like you are one of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom