The House of the Rising Sun, brought to you by... The Communist Sun God Worshippers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be Maid Marian to Emma's Robin Hood :drool:

And then we'll happily walk into the sunset of Sherwood Forest together hand in hand :cute:

:love: (Wayne can be the terrible King that tries to steal you from me :madwife: :wink: )

I'm fine...going insane from Supply Chain Management; yourself?

They're making a spin-off of a spin-off?

Well of course, except Laguna Beach was never nearly as entertaining and big as The Hills so people tend to forget about it. :lol:

So how sad is it that I know all this crap?

I'm fine...going insane from Supply Chain Management; yourself?

:( You shouldn't subject yourself to that sort of thing, John...

I'm doing quite well now that I've taken a smoke break :wink: All my midterms are done too, so that's a relief. :D

The Hills :drool: did you know they're making a spin off? I think it starts showing in December...called The City (I know, so original) and it's about Whitney in New York.

Really?! Oh no I wouldn't like that... I'm far too much of a Lauren fan :heart: Although, why she fell out with poor Audrina I'll never know!

And IMO Whitney & Lauren should never have left teen vogue to join that crappy company with the terrifying woman!

Well of course, except Laguna Beach was never nearly as entertaining and big as The Hills so people tend to forget about it. :lol:

Laguna Beach was terrible, I never liked it.

... ( :reject: I know it all too!)

Seeing as you're obsessed about it not very :wink:

:( You shouldn't subject yourself to that sort of thing, John...

I'm doing quite well now that I've taken a smoke break :wink: All my midterms are done too, so that's a relief. :D

If I had a choice about it I wouldn't...

yay for midterms being over :hyper: I met with a group today for a project and presentation due tuesday; two didn't show up and two just spent the meeting laughing to themselves...

Alan Rickman, one of the few men I wouldn't say no to :wink: SNAPE :heart:

:yes:

If I had a choice about it I wouldn't...

yay for midterms being over :hyper: I met with a group today for a project and presentation due tuesday; two didn't show up and two just spent the meeting laughing to themselves...

Yeah, I know...it just always sounds so awful though. :lol:

:hyper: I know! I can relax a bit now. Your group sounds like they won't be helpful at all...

I did pass. BUT I did not fill out a section that was an 80 point essay. I didn't see it. How stupid is that?? I hate it when careless mistakes like that make me get anything less than an A or at least 90%.

I'll break my record of never swearing and insert a cuss word here:

FUCKFUCKFUCK

:reject:

Really?! Oh no I wouldn't like that... I'm far too much of a Lauren fan :heart: Although, why she fell out with poor Audrina I'll never know!

And IMO Whitney & Lauren should never have left teen vogue to join that crappy company with the terrifying woman!

I'm actually excited about it except I can't really imagine any drama around Whitney, she's usually just there working and talking to Lauren.

I agree, that Kelly woman is insane, I mean Lisa Love was intimidating but nothing compared to this one

I did pass. BUT I did not fill out a section that was an 80 point essay. I didn't see it. How stupid is that?? I hate it when careless mistakes like that make me get anything less than an A or at least 90%.

FUCKFUCKFUCK

:reject:

:hug::hug::hug:

FUCKFUCKFUCK

:( Those types of things are always frustrating because you know it was just a stupid error that doesn't properly reflect what you know about the subject.

:wave: How are you today?

Yeah, I know...it just always sounds so awful though. :lol:

:hyper: I know! I can relax a bit now. Your group sounds like they won't be helpful at all...

It is and worse yet it's a three hour class at 9am...

They're not really Fiona and Hillary are okay. Niamh isn't bad when she shows up, Gillian is the most reliable either and then Vera and Sanghee are put so afraid of speaking that they barely work...:sigh:

FUCKFUCKFUCK

Oh damn Zee that really sucks :hug:

I'm actually excited about it except I can't really imagine any drama around Whitney, she's usually just there working and talking to Lauren.

I agree, that Kelly woman is insane, I mean Lisa Love was intimidating but nothing compared to this one

I'll probably end up watching it, but Whitney seems far too nice to have a whole tv series worth of drama..

I loved Lisa Love, especially when Lauren turned down going to Paris. I'd have sacked her for that :madwife: Damn Jason :madwife:

:( Those types of things are always frustrating because you know it was just a stupid error that doesn't properly reflect what you know about the subject.

:wave: How are you today?

I'm jolly good, it was the last day of college and I went to see my friend in a musical. Pretty cool :) You?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom