The Highjackers Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Do you detest people saying "stick to the topic" when the topic was trivial crap anyway? Whats the difference which crap we talk about it? Its all crap :happy:

Please feel free to stray off topic.

PS I've run out of chockies :mad:

the rockin edge said:

No, no, now you are on topic! You are supposed to stay off topic! Thats the rules. This is a REBELLION AGAINST ALL THE ANAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

The rules state all posts must be off topic. Please do as directed even if the words you want to use do not start with W and we are only listing Suduko words that begin with W at the moment.

:mad:

Play PROPERLY!@!!!!1111

adamquail.jpg

:happy:

The Orthodox Church of Alexandria is one of the autocephalous Eastern Orthodox Churches. Its head bishop is the Patriarch and Pope of Alexandria and All Africa, who, like the Coptic Pope and the Roman Catholic Patriarch of Alexandria, claims to have succeeded the Apostle Mark the Evangelist in the office of Bishop of Alexandria, who founded the Church in the 1st century. It is one of the five ancient patriarchates of the early Church, called the Pentarchy.

the rockin edge said:
shane warne sucks:madspit:

Naturally I would concour but maybe we must look closer. How does this exceprt from wikipedia play into this discussion?

The stethoscope (Greek: stethos, chest and skopeein, to examine) is an acoustic medical device for auscultation, i.e. listening to internal sounds in the human body. It is most often used to listen to heart sounds and breathing, though it is also used to listen to intestines and blood flow in arteries and veins.

:hmm:

Gareth: "It’s a fun place, but it’s full of loose women. My only problem with that is venereal disease, which is disabilitating right, especially for a soldier. And it’s irresponsible to the rest of your unit as well. Alright, you’ve been under attack for days, there’s a soldier down, he’s wounded, gangrene’s setting in, ‘who’s used all the penicillin?’ ‘Oh, Mark Paxton sir, he’s got knobrot off some tart.’"

:lmao:

Man!!! Beli, you've exceeded yourself. This is the thread of the day! :up: ... no, thread of the week, no.. year!!!

I was reading about the atomic bomb last night.. and about Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Truman's speech etc. Really interesting stuff!! (I've always loved history anyway). And Paul W Tibbets has absolutely no regret to this day about dropping the world's first A-bomb. :|

Moving on to more cheerful stuff... Space shuttle Discovery made it back safe!!! Perfect landing too! :happy:

Now it just sounds like a NEWS post!

MUST go off-topic, must go..... off

:hmm:

Doozer with the legs from a dismantled Dora the Explorer pinata on her shoulders = way, way, way off topic

3446867923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3C39%3B%3C%3A%3B9ot1lsi

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around
Cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Antidisestablishmentarianism:

The term originated in the context of the nineteenth century Church of England, where "antidisestablishmentarians" were opposed to proposals to remove its status as the state church of England. Antidisestablishmentarianism succeeded in England, but failed in Ireland and Wales, with the Church of Ireland being disestablished in 1871 and the Church in Wales in 1920. The term has largely fallen into disuse, although the issue itself is still current (see Act of Settlement 1701).

The word antidisestablishmentarianism, with 28 letters, is often quoted as being one of the longest English words that has an actual meaning (as opposed to words that were made up for the purpose of being long). In fact, its claim is quite good, since antidisestablishmentarianism is used seriously in academic and ecclesiastical writing about the Church of England when the concept arises, which it does occasionally

Back
Top Bottom