The Highjackers Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The%20Midget%20Horse%20Stallion%20front.jpg

girls%20at%20lemonaide%20stand%20re.JPG

bangladesh-25.JPG

IMG_0761.jpg

oldvacum.jpg

Okay, I've got it now! How about this? Somebody get a conversation going about something. At any time for no reason, anyone can come in and change the subject... or as some may call it, 'hijack' the thread. Then the new topic goes on until somebody else does it again. I guess that's what this thread should be about. Cos right now, like a few have pointed out, it's just a Randoooooom pics thread. It's funny though. :happy:

Zootlesque said:
Okay, I've got it now! How about this? Somebody get a conversation going about something. At any time for no reason, anyone can come in and change the subject... or as some may call it, 'hijack' the thread. Then the new topic goes on until somebody else does it again. I guess that's what this thread should be about. Cos right now, like a few have pointed out, it's just a Randoooooom pics thread. It's funny though. :happy:

You still havent explained why you lured my pet goat Frederick away with your silver bunsen burner. :mad:

Zootlesque said:

because I know what you did last summer.... Yes I do... :sexywink:

Sure dude...

Ingredients
1 pound tiny new potatoes, quartered
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup picante sauce
1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil or salad oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon snipped cilantro or parsley

Thats the measurements you will need. PM me if you need to know anything more about it. :)

timothius said:

PM me if you need to know anything more about it. :)

:lol: how about the name?......... the.. name of.... that.. girl I saw in the sky the other day covered in diamonds! *phew... that was close!*

Zootlesque said:

:lol: how about the name?......... the.. name of.... that.. girl I saw in the sky the other day covered in diamonds! *phew... that was close!*

I believe her name was Lucy and you were eating the magic brownies :wink:

timothius said:

Dude, watch it. You know we have already had AT LEAST one person banned this month. If you keep commenting like that you are more than likely next. :tsk:

Bad things happen in 3's you know and there have been 2!

Zootlesque I won't let them take you!:(

(I don't think i'm getting the hang of this thread:| )
Carry on...

timothius said:

Dude, watch it. You know we have already had AT LEAST one person banned this month. If you keep commenting like that you are more than likely next. :tsk:

:confused: what did I say wrong?

redkat said:

Bad things happen in 3's you know and there have been 2!

Zootlesque I won't let them take you!:(

:lmao:

David always said you were quite the character. And to answer you're question, no I don't think that a turtle-neck sweater will affect your ability to catch a bus, regardless of its colour. Just my opinion. :shrug:

*tears stream

this is the best-thread-ever:sad: finally we are understood and have a place to call home.

hijackers unite!!!!!:rockon:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom