The Heroes/Villains Tournament of Champions - Planning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, if we're getting nasty ....

titlephoto.jpg

I'm rounding this stuff up before Space Moon launches, so please keep sending in info.

And no, I didn't forget about the Decades threads either, those will be tallied by the end of the week, for sure.

I'll make it my mission to do 3 things today:

Finally tally the Decade lists.
Start up the initial seeding for this tourney.
Do some math homework.

Fantastic.

Well, 2 out of 3 happened.

Never trust me with any of these threads again, guys. If I saw I want to do it, refuse, and take over.

Please?

So we have 32 heroes on one side, and villains on the other? And then they meet in the middle in an ultimate BATTLE TO THE DEATH?!?!? What's the deal here?

I really wasn't in this thread that much. I don't really know what's going on, I just want a tournament to vote in and this one sounded cool.

UberBeaver said:
So we have 32 heroes on one side, and villains on the other? And then they meet in the middle in an ultimate BATTLE TO THE DEATH?!?!? What's the deal here?

I really wasn't in this thread that much. I don't really know what's going on, I just want a tournament to vote in and this one sounded cool.

Yep, and they battle on different arenas, too.

Like Hoth, or Arrakis, or LV-426, or the Nakatomi Building.

Lo Pan vs. John McClane would be epic.

Dude, the smiley battle was like 100 fuckers, so 64 doesn't sound that bad. I'll set it up, but I don't want to do the new poll everyday again. One of you all can handle that, right?

Where does it go, Zoo Station?

I'll try to seed fairly. I think it's safe to say Unicron is a #1 seed.

I think a tallying of names should be a good start, and then we can check for omissions and oversights before finalizing the 32 on each side.

Back
Top Bottom