The Heroes/Villains Tournament of Champions - Planning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there going to be any rules when these bouts take place, or are we just going ultimate fighting championship style?

Dalton said:
Is anyone keeping track of all the ideas? When will the brackets be released? I'd like to organize an office pool.

Bastard is compiling all of the ideas for sites and competitors......then we might vote on some shit, to get the competitor lists to 32 for good and 32 for bad.....then we'll do seeding, and Bastard will bracket that shit out......cos he said he would.

Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men really ought to be in as a villan.

One of the fucking scariest psychopathic serial killers I've ever seen in a movie.

lazarus said:

You're Lance's Mom now, dawg!

That's all I got.

I watched that movie in English class and could not stop laughing when Connery said it.

There's comedy. There's high comedy. And there's "you're the man now, dog!"

Cos many of the same people are involved. You can only focus on so many threads at once, when you're, like, at work and all.

This thread will not die, YLB will see to it.

Yes, it will be like the Guy That Doesn't Die in the Chuck Norris movie with the guy that doesn't die.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I watched that movie in English class and could not stop laughing when Connery said it.

There's comedy. There's high comedy. And there's "you're the man now, dog!"

That and him trying to sound like he was having an orgasm via typewriter keys were the two best parts of that movie.

phillyfan26 said:

That and him trying to sound like he was having an orgasm via typewriter keys were the two best parts of that movie.

Yes... YES!

Hey LMP, I just tried to post in the 4400 thread, but when I clicked the "reply" button, this image came up:

141682592_57314a1653.jpg

Please take note.

Thanks,

Management

This will not die. Please keep submitting your entries and I'll tally it up by the end of this week for the final cut-down before the big event.

I got both you guys, topped:

cthulhu6_s.jpg

motherfucking Cthulu. You can't stop him, you can only wish to contain him.

Back
Top Bottom