The Half Blood Prince

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: That last book was full of surprises and twists. (I mean, they all are, but Order of the Phoenix just :shocked: me at times)

My guess is Neville or young Malfoy ( that would be too obvious though) :shrug:
Or maybe someone of the good characters will "go to the dark side".

Last edited:
luvsU2 said:

I have never been there. What's the web address FizzingWhizzbees?

Angie beat me to it. :wink: Make sure you try to find all the "hidden" stuff on the website -- you have to move things around and collect things to get at it, but it's really cool once you've found it. :)

maybe they will introduce a new character into the book who will be the half blood prince :up:

Ooooh, but, wasn't Chamber of Secrets originally going to have this title? So that would suggest that maybe the HBP is a character who was in CoS? Then again, perhaps there was going to be a new character introduced in CoS and JKR decided to save it for book six instead.

I'll stop with the speculation now, lol.

:hmm:

I didn't know she was going to call CoS Harry Potter & HBP.
Maybe Hagrid is the half blood prince :wink:

She's bloody left clues all over her site you know. She's enjoying the rumours and speculating immensely :angry:
She's a cruel woman with too much time on her hands!

She did say in some snippet on her site that book 6 will be tying up a lot of things. CoS was supposed to be called HBP so it might make sense to assume (ha, can we really do that with this evil Rowlings woman? :D ) that the Half Blood has already been introduced.

Being a Half Blood rules out Harry, Hermione, Ron and also Malfoy. Is Cho a Half Blood? She hasn't really been an instrumental character though. Neville would be ideal as he is so unsuitable to be anything important up to now, so she could really go to town developing him and having him grow up to be someone important. And it would stick one right up the Malfoy army :D

Listen to me...I should be a conspiracy writer :lol:

:reject:

Butwhen you think about it everyone may assume it's Neville because he hasn't been anything important now, but he may be too obvious a choice uhm, Im trying to make sense. :der:

Harry, Neville and Voldemort are all half bloods. (from what I understand from the last book published)

I don't know...Neville is such a clutz I don't see him becoming a super bad wizard now.
IMO Malfoy, or a new character will be introduced.

Back
Top Bottom