The Gut, Doubtful Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have people from advertising companies on and pull apart current adsand talk about the reasons for the campaign, but in a pretty funny and good looking host kinda way

I'm honestly amazed that I find Wil Anderson tolerable, even amusing, on The Gruen Transfer.

today someone put green paper in one of the hidden feeder drawers of the photcopier, and it was only affecting one persons printing, everyone else's stuff came out on white paper. at the time it was fuckin hillarious a- because this woman dont know one end of a photocopier from the other and b - it was a shit morning and i was easily amused. got a big thumbs up from me

today someone put green paper in one of the hidden feeder drawers of the photcopier, and it was only affecting one persons printing, everyone else's stuff came out on white paper. at the time it was fuckin hillarious a- because this woman dont know one end of a photocopier from the other and b - it was a shit morning and i was easily amused. got a big thumbs up from me

That's fantastic.

I always feel like I need to do something on April Fools, but I can't ever think of anything good :grumpy:

Just saw the April Fool's thread on the tour forum. Snooze.

We should've revisited the Kunstmuseum or something.

I'm honestly amazed that I find Wil Anderson tolerable, even amusing, on The Gruen Transfer.

I'm going to see him in a few weeks. He was hilarious when I saw him live last year. I think he's quite limited in those situations.

I'm also seeing Jason Bryne, again, the man who left me sore and crying such was his hilarity.

oh man. and what's worse is i really want one of those flavourwave ovens he is flogging on those shopping shows.

i don't need a flavourwave i don't need a flavourwave i don't need a flavourwave i don'e need a flavourwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom