The greatest blog in zee heestory of zee internet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually think that's hilarious.

Well, I'll let you guys know how hell is.

Its very crass but considering the overexposure of this woman and her case and the idiots in the right to life movement, its perfect and hilarious.

i feel bad for her because although i don't know the woman, i highly doubt she'd want to live like this. at the very least, i don't think she would've wanted to be made into such a spectacle. i mean, there is zero chance she'll ever recover from this. no one deserves to have to live like this. to get all corny for a sec, just let her go on to a better place where she'll be all better.

If the general public can't see that the Republican party has used this woman for their own political gain, then they are truly blind.

It's really quite disgusting. I was watching the Congressional debates before the vote and this African American Democratic representative got up and asked where the Republican's compassion was when they've voted against helping out the sick, poor, or homeless.

If Jesus exists, he should come back right now, give Terri an express pass through the pearly gates, and send Tom DeLay and his scumbag cohorts in the opposite direction. Throw Pope John Paul II in there too for good measure, who should be on trial for crimes against humanity due to his failure to curb the spread of AIDS-- not allowing birth control. That blog could easily be the sounds coming from his mouth, and provides even better comic value.

laz

Back
Top Bottom