The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kate for me. NCIS :) & prolly follow the Bruce setlist from DC.

Swine flu hit the store :crack:

One of the ladies who I worked w/ for years, passed away on Sat. :( Not totallly unexpected. Lung cancer and there was nothing more they could do for her.

ETA I do have a Kate in my night. Kate character in NCIS is on :)

I wish Lily would do that :grumpy: She doesn't like to be held for more than 30 seconds.

She's currently laying on my bed snoring soooooooo loud. I don't know how a tiny creature can make so much noise when they sleep. :crack:

Wow just likes it 'cause it's warm :reject:

I guess I'm watching football tonight too. There's nothing else on :reject:. Besides, whenever someone says "Drew Breeeeeees!" like in that commercial, it amuses me ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JM-Lkucf-0&feature=channel

Work rumors again :|
That will stop Christmas shopping in a heartbeat.
The Bruce concert will prolly be my last big expense until, well who knows when.
Santa is coming to my mall this weekend :happy:

I was at a Halloween party the other night where an entire conversation was "Drew Breeeeees!"

My brother got a pre-sale code from his credit card for the New York show on the summer 2010 leg, without even knowing I'd already been planning for that one! :D That just made my (rather sucky) day!

:crack: Just saw the first Christmas-themed commercial of the year...No, Wal-Mart, we do NOT need a little Christmas right this very minute. Can't we please wait until at least Black Friday?

New Yawk concert :up:

Hey like I said in a post earlier, my mall has SANTA coming THIS weekend.

It is supposed to be 55 an 60 degrees here THIS weekend.

When I am standing in a GA line for Mr. Springsteen and buddies, it will probably be 34 w/ flurries :|

STAND ON IT > SEVEN NIGHTS TO ROCK > GROWIN' UP

:up: x's infinity

Then he added Pink Cadillac.

New Yawk concert :up:

Hey like I said in a post earlier, my mall has SANTA coming THIS weekend.

:scream:
I was listening to Morning Edition on NPR this morning and they were talking about retail pushing the Christmas rush earlier. After 3 years removed from 5 babyGap Christmases, I can just about handle the idea...but not on November 2.

It is supposed to be 55 an 60 degrees here THIS weekend.

When I am standing in a GA line for Mr. Springsteen and buddies, it will probably be 34 w/ flurries :|

You're probably right about that, but just for good measure, we can start the official NO DANCING! movement for this winter so there's no snow!

The discussion in one of the BTX threads involves dedicated Packer fans not coming out till late in the afternoon and thus missing out on the GA # drawing and just having to stand in back.........................
:tsk: Um, no

I have the chance to have Bruce crowd surf over my head. Priorities please. I can happily watch part of the game in the bar across the street and then follow the score on my phone WHILE STANDING IN LINE FOR GA

BTW that little 4 pack of tunes works very well together. iTunes playlist

I have tickets for the 2 shows I want....now I just need a job so I can pay my credit card off :happy: I have the actual, physical ticket for Oakland already :crazy: That was super quick.

I didn't get as close to Edge's side for Denver as I would have liked so now I'm kind of regretting my GA ticket in Oakland. I thought it would be best to get GA in case my friend wants to join me. That way we can easily find a GA ticket for her and stick together. But I probably could have gotten a seat, for $250+ :yikes:, on Edge's side in the lower bowl and had an excellent view. But what I have is good enough. At least it's on his side of the stadium. :D

I think what I need to do, once I get a job, is just buy a better camera and then my farther away section won't be that big of a deal. I had a crappy Kodak that I dropped in the ocean on Venice beach a few years ago. Besides having to buy a new camera, it wasn't a total loss since that one sucked. So I then went out and bought the cheapest Canon I could find in order to be able to use the same memory card. Well cheap means cheap. I'm sure 3 years ago this was a good camera but I really think it's crap when I look at my pics vs other people's. My friend has a Nikon SLR, which I could never afford or be let into a concert with, but I think Nikon is probably the way to go.

I really wanted to leave the house today but I had a list of phone calls to make, some resume stuff to do online, and then of course be available for tickets at 2. I baked cookies in the hour I had free. I only left the house yesterday for about an hour. :yikes: I need to get out or by about 8:00 tonight I'll be climbing the walls....

Finally got seats for Soldier Field. The first ones that came up were almost exactly where we were 9/12, but my sister wanted ones in a different area because "her view of Bono was blocked." All that kept coming up were at the far corner from The Claw, or nearer to The Claw. Finally bought third level, just outside The Claw. If her view of Bono is blocked, I'll trade seats with her! :lol:

The Sportwagen went back to the body shop today. :crazy: Attention people: STOP AT RED LIGHTS.

Finally got seats for Soldier Field. The first ones that came up were almost exactly where we were 9/12, but my sister wanted ones in a different area because "her view of Bono was blocked." All that kept coming up were at the far corner from The Claw, or nearer to The Claw. Finally bought third level, just outside The Claw. If her view of Bono is blocked, I'll trade seats with her! :lol:

At least your sister made it through the show! I told mine that the Florida show was in Miami in July. She said after her last experience, she would pass on that one. I agreed :reject:.

Sorry about the sportswagon again, Schmeg :yikes:

Kelly, at least she knows her limitations! My sister Patt near Orlando (AKA swandiver) and her daughter got tix to Miami--I guess her hubby Mike must have had enough in Orlando. :D Patt says July in Miami will necessitate an ice bra. :lol:

Soldier Field will probably be pretty swampy, too.

Schmeg, is this yet another example of bad Indianer drivers?

At least your sister made it through the show! I told mine that the Florida show was in Miami in July. She said after her last experience, she would pass on that one. I agreed :reject:.

Sorry about the sportswagon again, Schmeg :yikes:

that sounds like an awful time for them to play in Miami! I suppose it's always hot there but July/August time sound like it would be just as bad as Phoenix. HOT! Poor Edge might actually break out in a sweat at that one....

I just woke up from a little nap with Lily passed out on top of me. I'm so warm now! Overly warm. :barf: I was freezing before....she never lays on top of me unless it's 4 am and she's hungry!

I have tickets for the 2 shows I want....now I just need a job so I can pay my credit card off :happy: I have the actual, physical ticket for Oakland already :crazy: That was super quick.

I didn't get as close to Edge's side for Denver as I would have liked so now I'm kind of regretting my GA ticket in Oakland. I thought it would be best to get GA in case my friend wants to join me. That way we can easily find a GA ticket for her and stick together. But I probably could have gotten a seat, for $250+ :yikes:, on Edge's side in the lower bowl and had an excellent view. But what I have is good enough. At least it's on his side of the stadium. :D

I think what I need to do, once I get a job, is just buy a better camera and then my farther away section won't be that big of a deal. I had a crappy Kodak that I dropped in the ocean on Venice beach a few years ago. Besides having to buy a new camera, it wasn't a total loss since that one sucked. So I then went out and bought the cheapest Canon I could find in order to be able to use the same memory card. Well cheap means cheap. I'm sure 3 years ago this was a good camera but I really think it's crap when I look at my pics vs other people's. My friend has a Nikon SLR, which I could never afford or be let into a concert with, but I think Nikon is probably the way to go.

Camera talk :drool:

Jen got into Bruce Harley Fest w/ her Nikon D90 camera. Shocked the heck out of us.

I had been looking at the Canon G11. Not a really long lens but supposed to be fantastic in low light

So Tampa is wearing the throwback uniforms on Sunday.................I am now craving creamsicles :hmm:

I think I am fighting a bug on top of this whole migraine fun. No illness before Bruuuuuuuuuce :scream:

I just keep thinking that these are the paperless tickets. I have to go. If I don't go Jen can't get in cuz they ask for ID and my credit card to swipe. How much zicam can I down?

While I was at dinner tonight the little text alert went off. It was from Springteen on Twitter. For the MSG concerts he will play Wild, Innocent & The E Street Shuffle one night and The River the next night :scream:

Need to win multi million $$$$$$$$$ lottery, quit my job and travel and see Springsteen and then just plain travel.

Camera talk :drool:

Jen got into Bruce Harley Fest w/ her Nikon D90 camera. Shocked the heck out of us.

I had been looking at the Canon G11. Not a really long lens but supposed to be fantastic in low light

My friend and her hubby are big into cameras and accessories so once I save up some $$$ I'm going to consult with them on what they think I should get. Her husband just got her a gigantic lens with a tripod on craigslist for $100. Now her camera set up is so big she carries it around in a backpack with wheels. :nerd: We were out a few weeks ago and she was a little farther ahead of me and her sister so I yelled to her, while she was dragging her backpack behind her, if she remembered her camera :D I don't think I plan on ever going that big! It needs to fit in my purse, jeans pocket even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom