The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing Monday night's boot purchase. I think they're the ones I'm keeping. I haven't tried on Tuesday night's boots again, yet. But I think Monday's uneveness is growing on me and they're starting to even out. There's not a chance in hell I'm going to get a pair of these now in black anywhere in town with a blizzard coming. :tsk: I think I can deal with a slightly different arch.

:crack:

I could use some Hot Tamales right now. My aunt bought me a gigantic box of Mike and Ikes with a dvd and it's just not the same. My sister and I used to live off of Hot Tamales in Phx. We randomly bought a box when we went to Walgreens to get a splint for my sprained finger (that still hurts every so often :crazy: ) and couldn't get enough of them up until we moved. I might have to pick some of those up tomorrow too. I wonder how they'll go with Guinness :shifty: :ohmy: Or maybe I'll get some SA Winter instead :hmm:

I'm jealous you have beer! :grumpy: I think I might get some tomorrow after work. As long as I'm out I might as well stop at the liquor store :D

If you can get from point A to point B in a snowstorm safely, I highly recommend beer :up: If the line in WM wouldn't have been so long, I would have bought more beer. I had 2 bottles stored away. One for tonight and one for tomorrow.

I am now following Chuck Todd and OnOahu on Twitter. Why? Not because I am a huge follower of politics, but because they are on Oahu following the President. Kailua/Lanikai area :love: so pretty.

I'm wearing Monday night's boot purchase. I think they're the ones I'm keeping. I haven't tried on Tuesday night's boots again, yet. But I think Monday's uneveness is growing on me and they're starting to even out. There's not a chance in hell I'm going to get a pair of these now in black anywhere in town with a blizzard coming. :tsk: I think I can deal with a slightly different arch.

:crack:

Yeah, agree that you aren't going to find them w/ storm coming.

I could use some Hot Tamales right now. My aunt bought me a gigantic box of Mike and Ikes with a dvd and it's just not the same. My sister and I used to live off of Hot Tamales in Phx. We randomly bought a box when we went to Walgreens to get a splint for my sprained finger (that still hurts every so often :crazy: ) and couldn't get enough of them up until we moved. I might have to pick some of those up tomorrow too. I wonder how they'll go with Guinness :shifty: :ohmy: Or maybe I'll get some SA Winter instead :hmm:

Twizzlers cinnamon licorice is quite yummy :drool:.

What is NBCnightlynews talking about in their tweet when they ask "Will the storm stall in the Midwest?" :eyebrow:

:crack: :help: Time to go back to the desert! :scream:

Tonight: Cloudy with snow. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. Low around 25F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.

Tomorrow: Snow likely. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. High 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulating 4 to 6 inches.

Tomorrow night: Periods of snow. Low around 30F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

Friday: Snow likely. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Significant snow accumulation possible.

Saturday: Snow likely. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the low teens.

Sunday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the upper teens.

:crack: :help: Time to go back to the desert! :scream:

Tonight: Cloudy with snow. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. Low around 25F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.

Tomorrow: Snow likely. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. High 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulating 4 to 6 inches.

Tomorrow night: Periods of snow. Low around 30F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

Friday: Snow likely. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Significant snow accumulation possible.

Saturday: Snow likely. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the low teens.

Sunday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the upper teens.
It isn't ever going to stop snowing? :ohmy:
We are down to mostly rain w/ maybe a inch on Christmas day :up:
I just woke up from a nap during which I had a dream. It was supposed to be 76 degrees here on Saturday :lol: I :heart: my dream.
Letterman and Darlene Love time. I think I will record it just in case I fall asleep :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom