The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they FINALLY paved our streets the other day...this has been going on since May :der:...and ever since they moved all of their crappy equipment my internet has been fine. It's been hard to get connected, and stay connected, ever since a few trucks appeared last month on the road directly in front the entrance of our little townhouse community. I didn't think having large trucks 2 blocks away could affect my internet but I noticed it the same day those trucks randomly showed up and now that they're gone my internet is fine again. :huh:

I should clean....or do something.....I'm sooooooo bored. :angry::angry::angry:

:crazy:

My printer is out of ink and I need copies of my resume and cover letter so I can drop them off at a few places during the week. So...my brother said he'd print them out and bring them over tomorrow. All I needed to do was include my most recent job on both. Should have taken me 5 minutes. But then my sister said she'd proof them and here I am an hour and a half later. She's read them both a zillion times so I'm not sure why she just found a few minor mistakes. To be honest, as much as I'm grateful for the extra set of eyes and advice, most chefs don't give a crap about typos or format issues on your resume so she was being a little too picky for who I'm sending it to. I changed almost everything she suggested but I didn't agree with a few so I left them. I hate having to do this stuff. It makes me feel like I'm in school writing a creepy paper on a subject I could care less about. :angry: :barf: :yuck:

But that's done and now I just need to start to get busy with sending them out. :scream:

My sister and I did that when we had an apartment together. There would be no candy left for the kids if we got what we really wanted!

Our "bad candy" choices: jolly ranchers or sweet tarts :yuck:

Or Skittles and Smartees--what a waste of sugar! :D

I had planned to bake chocolate chunk cookies this afternoon, but MrPurrl wanted to use the stove to cook up a bunch of sausage for various dishes he's planning to make, so I took a nap. To be truthful, he does most of our cooking. He's better at it than I am, so I say "go for it" and appreciate it very much! I do love to bake, though.

Amanda, I hope your resume blitz works out!

Cute pumpkin cake arw

Carlos regarding initiation for randoom I am thinking you wearing Crocs of some sort /beating dead horse joke

Christmas Muppet Movie :up:

Sorry you are not feeling great kelly :hug: (but from a extra long distance :wink: ) and had to work a really long day :crack:

Hope all the hard resume work pays off arw :)

In my world, the Migraine from hell continues.

Went to work Friday and got thru 4 hours. Went home after that. My head was on a whole other level............. we are talking out of body experience. I really wanted to stay at least until 2. Two was when the co-worker whose last day it was, was coming in. Retirement party Friday night. I just couldn't make it. Got home and went to bed. Saturday morning was equally as bad. Showered, tossed my cookies in the shower (sorry for TMI), call in sick, back to bed w/ ice pack and darkenss.
I lurked here a couple times out of sheer boredom in the late afternoon. I turned down the brightness level on the tv, lowered the volume and pretty much just listened to NCIS last night.

Thank God for the extra hour of sleep today :up:

Getting ready for church and still have headache but it is down to a dull roar. Wish the sun would go away, I'd be happier. Gotta find the shades.

Cannot wait for Dr appt. later this month!

I wanted to bake a cake and then watch the game in another room other than the kitchen. Looks like, as usual, that's not going to happen. My mom decided she wanted to make chili while I ran to the store to grab a few things for my cake so I came home and she was already cooking. I think I'm destined to watch all Vikings games, other than night games, in the kitchen.

I was thinking the same thing, as it seems like your migraines are happening more and more frequently :hug:.

I feel better today, but I have no money, so I'm spending a boring day at home :D

Sundays are never boring in the Fall!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLL!!!!!!!!

So no birdpigman flu for you?

I suppose there could be a chance to change it to this week but this is a standing appt I had scheduled. It is on the 23rd at 8:15, his first appt of the day. I have labs on the 9th. At this point the remaining headache could certainly be from lack of eating anything substantial.............I have had eggs one evening, a baked potato another and oatmeal last night. It could also be a rebound headache from taking so many meds. Stress could also be playing into all of this.

Regarding the sig pic ~ Harley Fest 2008, the last time I saw them all together live.

Happy that you are feeling better, kelly

ok got all of my cooking/baking done so now I can watch the game! Made an apple cake, cornbread, and prepped some sweet potatoes for dinner. :drool:

um....confused....is the interference clock off or do I have to manually do something to get the right time?

:der: my clock is right.
I don't know if you have to manually have to change it. In the past, you could adjust the time in the User CP section, but I just looked and couldn't find anything :shrug:

ETA
It is in the Edit options section of the CP

They are doing the introductions :scream: PUT THE GAME ON NOW FOX!!!!!!!!! Don't care about the end of the Phi/NYG game

:cute: they KOOOOOOOOOOONCE like the Bruce fans do BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

Aaron Rodgers just got a monster welcome :applaud:

ok I figured it out. AZ doesn't change their clocks so I had it set to not adjust my time since the last time we had to move the clocks I still lived in Phoenix.

If I don't find a job soon I'm going to see if I can go work at the resort for the winter. I'm totally serious. I'll have to live in a tiny studio with no furniture other than a bed and a tiny TV....and no Lily...but it'll be a job and I'm pretty sure they're in need of people. My mom actually suggested I call them up and see if I can come back. I feel like I never should have left even though I know I would have been just miserable in that heat without my lakes all summer. But now that the cold and snow is coming, and I have no job, I wouldn't mind going back.

This whole thing w/ Favre has looked wrong from the start.............at Lambeau it realllllllllly looks wrong

ok I figured it out. AZ doesn't change their clocks so I had it set to not adjust my time since the last time we had to move the clocks I still lived in Phoenix.

If I don't find a job soon I'm going to see if I can go work at the resort for the winter. I'm totally serious. I'll have to live in a tiny studio with no furniture other than a bed and a tiny TV....and no Lily...but it'll be a job and I'm pretty sure they're in need of people. My mom actually suggested I call them up and see if I can come back. I feel like I never should have left even though I know I would have been just miserable in that heat without my lakes all summer. But now that the cold and snow is coming, and I have no job, I wouldn't mind going back.
I say do whatever it is that works for you.
Tiny studio w/ no furniture and employed = good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom