The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am home. I am tired. I had a embarrassing moment at work today :reject:
Visual manager was walking thru dept as she was leaving and I asked if I could just say something to her. She stopped and looked at me oddly. I just let her know that it is not my decision not to do trim...........I am not being allowed to do it. I then promptly burst into tears :reject: Then she got the compassionate face and I just waved her away and I went into the stockroom w/ my kleenex.

Lovely day :| /true confessions

The stock is just piling up, the grids neeeeeeeed to be filled and boss has the happy texter come in to fill the floor. There are reasons no one wants to work w/ her. She goes into a stockroom or crouches behind counter and texts. She gets away w/ it :mad:

I think the headache is on its way out

I am off on Sunday for the Viking/Packer game :up:
Surprisingly I have heard little about the game, prolly cuz I am not paying attention too much to real life things other than the migraine.
We are having a early dinner so we can watch the game w/out any distractions

So fah, how was the concert??? :hyper:

I am home. I am tired. I had a embarrassing moment at work today :reject:
Visual manager was walking thru dept as she was leaving and I asked if I could just say something to her. She stopped and looked at me oddly. I just let her know that it is not my decision not to do trim...........I am not being allowed to do it. I then promptly burst into tears :reject: Then she got the compassionate face and I just waved her away and I went into the stockroom w/ my kleenex.

Lovely day :| /true confessions

The stock is just piling up, the grids neeeeeeeed to be filled and boss has the happy texter come in to fill the floor. There are reasons no one wants to work w/ her. She goes into a stockroom or crouches behind counter and texts. She gets away w/ it :mad:

:( Shari, I didn't realize you weren't doing trim. I must have missed something, I'm sorry. That always seemed to be your baby. If it's going to crap I can't imagine they'd keep you from it next year.

Long, long, long, long, long, long story. It involves a four letter word that is actually the nickname for Springsteen. This person has killed the spirit of several people in the dept.
I got involved in it a little bit during set up thanks to visual manager. Her request.
I have worked on it very little other than that.
Again, not my idea.
I feel bad watching it go to crap and knowing there is stock to be processed and filled in. I just wanted her to know that it is out of my hands. I guess by my tears, she got the message.

Time to wash the face, brush the teeth and crawl into bed. I am so tired after this week.

17 days till Springsteen.

ETA I can tell time by my head. Imitrex wore off after 6 hours and hellllllloooooooo migraine

I want to see Men Who Stare At Goats just for the following dialogue:
Lyn Cassady: [driving up behind a running prisoner yelling out the window] It's ok we're Americans, we're here to help you!
Bob Wilton: [Truck shakes and rattles a little bit] What happened?
Lyn Cassady: I think I just ran him over. Oh crap.

:lmao:

I want to see Men Who Stare At Goats just for the following dialogue:
Lyn Cassady: [driving up behind a running prisoner yelling out the window] It's ok we're Americans, we're here to help you!
Bob Wilton: [Truck shakes and rattles a little bit] What happened?
Lyn Cassady: I think I just ran him over. Oh crap.

:lmao:

Thank you for posting this, Shari--I'm looking forward to that movie, too. Also the 3D Disney Scrooge movie. :D

Also looking forward to Scrooge :yes:

BTW, how are you?

Doing quite well, thank you! The biopsy came back benign! :applaud:

Frustrated at work today: major, major connectivity problems--can't access Outlook for e-mail and calendars, or Word, or Excel, or our document storage drive. Pretty much screwed! So I'm packing some boxes for our upcoming office move.

I had a little cake in my freezer and leftover buttercream from a few weeks ago so.......

20091030_0235.jpg

:cute:

I'm watching Footloose on VH1. :| I wish I had somewhere to go......

The 11 year olds finally got to play at the Dome this morning. My friend called me at 8:25 asking me where I was. :scream: Game started at 9. I made it there just in time for kickoff. Guess my time working at the hotel downtown at 5 am was good for something. I knew I could shower and drive downtown within a half hour. I set my alarm. Don't know what happened. Good game for 11 year olds. They won. There were a few really awesome passes by both teams which resulted in TD's. They each scored one TD but instead of doing the extra point kick, it's a 1 point conversion. Our team was able to score again while the other team did not so we won 7-6.

I also went to meet my sister at the mall...big mistake! Trick or treaters, mainly under the age of 4, everywhere. I did manage to buy a new interview outfit for less than $35 at Macy's. Now I just need an interview :|

I hope we don't get a lot of kids because I want to steal the bowl of candy and eat it all! :grumpy:

Doesn't matter, I always want to eat it! I'm always around sweet stuff....well that is until I got laid off :|...but I never eat any of it. I try some stuff just to make sure it tastes how it should but I never actually eat and enjoy anything sweet, when I've made it. When it's something I didn't make, I'm always thinking about texture and layers of flavors. It's how I was trained in school by the constant taste tests and then the constant, almost daily tastings at the resort. So....:reject: I'm bored so I'm rambling....I want something sweet! I think once 8:00 hits I'm going to steal the bowl from the kitchen.

My parents keep track...we've had 50 kids so far :crack: I've only heard the doorbell ring like twice so I don't know where they're coming from :angry: Stop coming! I want that bowl!!!!! Actually...I just took a few little snickers so I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom