The Godfather...on VH1?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

walkon11

War Child
Don't get me wrong...I love this movie...but what is it doing on VH1? And has anyone else seen the attempts by certain music personalities reciting lines as an intro and an outro to commerical breaks?

Just curious as to if anyone else noticed this...as you can see, I have a lot of time on my hands, and a cable TV. Bad combination.

i have too much time on my hands too:|

Yeah, I saw that earlier too. I love the movie too, but I dont think it belongs on VH1.

I missed one of my favorite parts...the "horses head" scene...how class is that!...Anyways, yeah, it is kinda funny to see Snoop Dogg w/ a cat on his lap talking about "making an offer you can't refuse". Who is that mystery man in dredlocks that gives the "Luka Brazzi sleeps with the fishes" line?...

I really dig this movie.

Re: mamma mia

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

LOL!...
"Don't look down, but don't look at anybody either"...I think we're coming to that part now...where he offs the guys in the resturant.

i know. the godfather is an awesome movie, but what does it have to do with music? nothing. pretty soon, they're gonna have to do what TNN: they changed their format so much, they had to change their name. (they were the nashville network, now they're the national network.)

Ha- I was just discussing this with my friend yesterday! I don't see how The Godfather fits into the category of "Movies that Rock" since it's not a musical and doesn't feature a lot of dancing. It's a kick ass movie, but you'd think that Viacom could've found a different channel to show it on.

godfather.jpg

I have never seen these movies. I saw they were on today(sister was watching #2), yet I have never sat down and tried to watch them. I think I'm afraid...I'm not a big fan of violent movies...
Maybe I should read the book first.

Re: my best friend is italian, her mom made good cannoli

Lilly said:

ain't about being italian, it's a sicilian thing.:|

well at least this explains why VH1 had The Godfather Part 2 on yesterday. I thought that was really random. Now I see it was just sort of random.

Back
Top Bottom