The Future's So Bright We've Got To Wear Wayne's Shades 80's Thread - CSGW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Cassie, and I'm off too now, au revoir everyone.

That's gutting Cassie! Where do you work?

At our law school in the student computing office. Law students are the worst. :tsk: I just had one guy come in and yell at me about the wireless signal in the building, which is probably the worst constructed building for wireless ever, and there's nothing we can do about it. :madwife:

:wave: Hey John, how are you?

At our law school in the student computing office. Law students are the worst. :tsk: I just had one guy come in and yell at me about the wireless signal in the building, which is probably the worst constructed building for wireless ever, and there's nothing we can do about it. :madwife:

Eurgh, I took law for my first year of college and came to the quick and hearty conclusion that law students are idiots and the subject is pretty idiotic too :D That's ridiculous, what a spoilt brat that boy sounds like!

I am as good as the sun is visible on this Irish day :shifty:

you?

Good, just at work. :)

Eurgh, I took law for my first year of college and came to the quick and hearty conclusion that law students are idiots and the subject is pretty idiotic too :D That's ridiculous, what a spoilt brat that boy sounds like!

Yeah, I don't understand them at all, I mean, I've even dealt with medical students and stuff, and they're not nearly as egotistical as law students. :down:

:lol: Most of them are spoiled...

Good, just at work. :)

Yeah, I don't understand them at all, I mean, I've even dealt with medical students and stuff, and they're not nearly as egotistical as law students. :down:

:lol: Most of them are spoiled...

Yeah it's weird, you'd think medical students would be just as bad! I don't know, must have something to do with the sort of person you need to be to be successful in law - I'm relieved I haven't gone down that route!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom