The For Honor Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm confused

do some of you who posted in this thread really appreciate the guy

or are you just openly making fun of him?

i have no idea what we're talking about... i just liked the sound of giggling lemmings.......

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm confused

do some of you who posted in this thread really appreciate the guy

or are you just openly making fun of him?

coming from someone who understands deathbear's posts, i really expected more from you.

IWasBored said:

coming from someone who understands deathbear's posts, i really expected more from you.

deathbear has more class and creativity than any of you in this thread ever will.

bonosgirl84 said:

deathbear has more class and creativity than any of you in this thread ever will.

i didn't realize it took intellect to post random shit and obscure music/literary/film references.

Kimmie, marry me and take me away to a deserted island :drool:

Think about it, the blue crackola will be happy when we leave and we'll be spared of ignoramusseseseses forevahhh!!11

It's a win/win-situation :up:

IWasBored said:

i didn't realize it took intellect to post random shit and obscure music/literary/film references.

who said anything about intellect?

what it comes down to is that there are like, only three people who are going to read this thread and not think it's shit.

bonosgirl84 said:

who said anything about intellect?

what it comes down to is that there are like, only three people who are going to read this thread and not think it's shit.

guess it's safe to say the same thing about the deathbear clique et all.

live and let live :zen:

Since I have not read any posts in this thread actually appreciating the person that the thread is about, I am closing it.

Chip I'd suggest you not make these types of threads anymore, if you recall the last one got closed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom