The first festival seating concert for Cincy in 23 years and it's BRUUUUUCCEEEE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
Although I'm not a huge Bruce Springsteen fan he's one those artists that imo is a MUST see.......so I plan on trying to get a ticket.
It seems that the setup is going to be similar to The Elevation tour...
There's alot of controversy going on here though about the city deciding to do this , I personally thought we might never see a g.a. situation in Cincinnati .
I'm glad they are giving it a chance...
Maybe that will give us a shot at U2 next tour.....

Hey girl! Long time no see! That's a big deal about the festival seating...that shitty Who debacle. I'm seeing Bruce next Thursday in Detroit and I've got GA!:yes:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Hey girl! Long time no see! That's a big deal about the festival seating...that shitty Who debacle. I'm seeing Bruce next Thursday in Detroit and I've got GA!:yes:

Hey, how ya been ? Yea it's huge about the g.a. thing here....It made the front page today....the article specifically said that's why U2 passed up Cincinnati....although I think they were trying to flatter theirselves...
U2 have'nt played here since sometime in the early eighties at a club called Bogarts........LOL :banghead: I was 9 or something...
Anyway you must let me know how the concert goes.....from everything you always hear, it should be GREAT...

I'm doing pretty well...just having a blast taking summer class! ;)
But really...that's huge about the Boss being the first to have general admission in so long....especially since it was banned!!

I'm sure April and I will post about the concert. :) Or I can PM ya.
I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!!

Back
Top Bottom